Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Restaurant discrimination against black customers

252 posts in this topic

Natural discrimination as opposed to abusive discrimination there needs to be distinguished . One is illegal and the other is not. A teacher in a class will discriminate against certain types in their classroom without realising it.

- John, Wales, 24/4/2012 4:57

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2134200/Restaurant-racism-revealed-40-waiters-admit-discriminate-black-customers-dont-tip-well.html#ixzz2GbN7i3JJ

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

that's an awesome one... heh

middle-class african-american businessmen routinely tip 15-25% at my bar

kid rock concert comes to town, white boy trailer rats tip me 0-5%

it's almost like it has more to do with socio-economic brackets or something

3 people like this

My wife has been a bartender and waitress. She told me that the black waitresses try to avoid being seated black customers because of this so what do you call that? Is that racism?

1 person likes this

My wife has been a bartender and waitress. She told me that the black waitresses try to avoid being seated black customers because of this so what do you call that? Is that racism?

yes, discrimination based on one's skin color is indeed the definition of racism

1 person likes this

what the fug do you call that? what do you call the mindset of the people in the survey?

ah fug it don't bother.

what the fug do you call that? what do you call the mindset of the people in the survey?

ah fug it don't bother.

if i'm not mistaken this is the same guy that blamed the newtown shooting on omniscient/omnipresent god rendered helpless by being banned from schools and on working mothers, so there's very few responses he'd make that'd surprise me to be honest

2 people like this

Haha if you, as a waiter, treat people you've never met before differently because of their race, then you're an idiot who is willingly losing money.

Also prejudiced, but mainly stupid

if i'm not mistaken this is the same guy that blamed the newtown shooting on omniscient/omnipresent god rendered helpless by being banned from schools and on working mothers, so there's very few responses he'd make that'd surprise me to be honest

I know. Occasionally he posts in this type of thread. Truly mind-numbing.

yes, discrimination based on one's skin color is indeed the definition of racism

So its black people racist against black people?

So its black people racist against black people?

So this makes it A-OKAY right man?!?!?