Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just got home from New Orleans

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Man was that dome silent when the clock hit triple 0's. My dad's side of the family who claim to be diehard saints* fans (before 2006 they couldn't name the starting running back) wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the day. Although this win is bittersweet because we won't be watching our boys play next week, man does it feel good to shut that obnoxious city and "fan" base up.
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TNPanther' timestamp='1356932829' post='2069464']
Man was that dome silent when the clock hit triple 0's. My dad's side of the family who claim to be diehard saints* fans (before 2006 they couldn't name the starting running back) wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the day. Although this win is bittersweet because we won't be watching our boys play next week, man does it feel good to shut that obnoxious city and "fan" base up.
[/quote]

were they cheering when Cam got injured in your section?

Posted · Report post

A whole offseason without taints trolls!

Posted · Report post

Feels good. Looking back, I feel very confident in thinking we will own our division. I think the past two yrs have put a thick skin on our team. The close loses will be very fresh in our minds next yr, oh...and we mad.

Posted · Report post

make sure you wash your hands.

other states should have customs and immigration forms to fill out for travelers arriving from louisiana. quarantine the nastiness and keep it out of state lines. maybe have you declare the number of citizens you touched, turn in any organic products you got there in for destruction, etc. you never can be too cautious
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Just think how close we were to finishing 5-1 in our division. 2 plays.
Add in the tank job against the Chiefs and we would've been in the playoff hunt until the end.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PhillyB' timestamp='1356934008' post='2069494']
make sure you wash your hands.

other states should have customs and immigration forms to fill out for travelers arriving from louisiana. quarantine the nastiness and keep it out of state lines. maybe have you declare the number of citizens you touched, turn in any organic products you got there in for destruction, etc. you never can be too cautious
[/quote]

Pretty creepy even for the huddle

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Mr. Belding' timestamp='1356932988' post='2069469']
A whole offseason without taints trolls!
[/quote]

Ooooh, I wouldn't bet on that.

My guess: There'll be a lot of "SEAN PAYTON IS BACK WE'LL BEAT YOU NEXT YEAR" and such.

Posted · Report post

pics or it didn't happen?