Photo
- - - - -

Luck, Griffin, Wilson, Kaepernick, Ponder, Dalton, Fox. All in playoffs.

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#76 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,482 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

Our vets have playoff experience too home boy haha, Super Bowl experience in fact.

Marvin Lewis has been on the hot seat for years.

Leslie Frazier would've lost his job of they didn't make the playoffs.

Pete Caroll was being questioned until he gambled with Wilson and won.

Shannhan had a losing season last year and a lot of people thought he was crazy for giving up that much for rg3. He started 3-6 too.

None of those coaches were on the hot seat..... Every single coach on that list has playoff experience, and so does the vets on their team. Compare that to ours.....

To be fair only two starters remain from the Super Bowl game. But you are correct that we have that.

#77 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,183 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

So does Brad Johnson.

Dan Marino, Fran Tarkenton and Jim Kelly don't.

dilfer and johnson are why i don't take people who are overly fixated on "winners" and "losers" seriously.

neither of them did a damn thing after they left those ravens and bucs teams but since they have rings somehow they're supposed to have something innate that makes them better than guys like marino and jim kelly.

kelly is a damn good quarterback who should have multiple rings. even though he's a hall of famer i still feel that he's overlooked by joe fan as one of the greatest to ever play. he's just that guy who lost four super bowls to your average idiot. and of course we're all familiar with dan marino.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com