49 replies to this topic

#46 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

I completely agree almost across the board on your comments, PD.

"Or keeping him on the bench in favor of Armanti and his breakaway speed featuring his legendary 6th gear."
Edwards really showed that off yesterday by outrunning the New Orleans punter.... oh, that's right... he didn't.

I agree, Armanti leaves a lot to be desired in terms of quickness and flat out speed. I just thought because I dont follow App State football I hadnt had a chance to see his so called "speed and athleticism" yet because the conditions were not prime for him to to turn into Hussein Bolt. lol!

I was a sprinter in college. AE runs like he is trying to highstep his way out of a swimming pool filled with molasses and Pilares legs wobble like a toddler runs like he is wearing a diaper full of poo. Joe is the guy IF he can figure out how ot hold on to the football.

#47 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

Wins are so rare for us that a regular season win against anyone feels like we won the super bowl. This is reality and will remain reality until this team starts going to the playoffs once in a while again.

#48 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,381 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

the problem with this fanbase is that they are so milquetoast and whipped they'll go to great lengths to rationalize the dumbest moves

if JR picks Beane we'll have 50 fuging posters on here manufacturing reasons he could be a great talent evaluator

#49 SmokeScreen

SmokeScreen

SHAKA NINJAs!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

You don't have to be sorry about saying it. I am sorry you feel that way. It tells me you have no clue what you are looking at and can't evaluate the progress of the coaches or team. Anyone who can't see the way this team has improved across the board or thinks these game are meaningless doesn't have any idea what they are watching. I promise you that both Atlanta and New Orleans wanted to beat us in the worst way. Yesterday we kept the Saints from going 8-8 and avoiding a losing season. And we won in the dome. It was a divisional rivalry and a big deal.

I wanted the win more than so ever, but having Rivera back for the third year i'm just not okay with that. Don't get me wrong though I do give him credit for turning our defense around and our offense suddenly back on track, but he only did so when his ass was on the line. Like i said I am sorry for saying that I'm okay to lose to the Saints.

#50 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:53 AM

I don't need to see a third year to see Rivera is a poo coach. Get him the fug outta here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com