Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saintsreport cracks me up.

40 posts in this topic

Posted

wow lmao and people say we're delusional.

We are. They just take it to a whole new level. Open sewers and incest will do that to people.

Posted

There are homers on this board but nothing like that.

Posted

I am very concerned about that also. What's funny is Greg Schiano went 7-9 in his first season too and the Bucs also swept the Panthers.

yep. very frustrating.

Posted

There are already grumblings from Buc players that their coach needs to "go back to college".

John Lynch said he worked the team too hard. It's essentially the bad version of Tom Coughlin, a philosophy that leads to early success but late season collapse.

Posted

wow lmao and people say we're delusional.

Saw that coming.

They'll probably be borderline orgasmic all offseason about Payton coming back. Won't surprise me if they troll over here too.

Posted

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/poll-what-expectations-coach-back-next-year-281991/

Lol. Look at the pic of this poll. There's a choice between nfc champs and Super Bowl appearance, as if they're not the same exact thing.

I guess they think you can win a conference but not appear in the Super Bowl. Hahaha I love the saints fan base, always provide a good laugh.

Posted

Lol. Look at the pic of this poll. There's a choice between nfc champs and Super Bowl appearance, as if they're not the same exact thing.

I guess they think you can win a conference but not appear in the Super Bowl. Hahaha I love the saints fan base, always provide a good laugh.

Maybe they plan on winning the NFCCG, having their new bounty program discovered, and forfeiting their eligibility?

Who knows. But the fact that around 80% of Saints fans believe that the will win the SB next year is hilarious.

Posted

What blows my mind is I see posts that Brees is to blame for this season...REALLY? I hate the saints with all my heart, but I'll be damned if Brees is the problem with that team.

Posted

Steve Spagnoulo's fall from grace is epic.

Posted

Posted

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/saints-were-suppose-win-281986/