Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saintsreport cracks me up.

40 posts in this topic

Posted

We'll be better next year. If we went even .500 in games that we lost the last two years by 7 or fewer, we'd have the first back to back winning seasons. We need to take the prevent out of our playbook considering its 1-15 for us when applied.

Posted

They seem to love Smitty LOL

Posted

I told everyone I knew the Saints would go .500 or worse at the beginning of the year. Everyone laughed at me. Unfortunately I said the Panthers would be playoff bound too sigh :-(. Anytime I need my spirits lifted I visit saintsreport, I live off there misery lol

Posted

Viewing Saintsreport is like watching a bunch of monkeys fug a football.

Disgusting.

Got a link?

Posted

Funny. Street rat thug punk bitch ass mothafuggin clown. That's our Smitty.

He's been kicking their asses for years, no wonder they're bitter. And to hear these bandwagon taints fans crying about cheap shots and dirty play....hello? Bountygate? Have they already forgotten?

"Hey, us fans outta put together a highlight reel of all of Steve Smith's dirty plays and fedex that up to Gordell so he can get kicked out of teh league! Let's all meet in front of the superdome tomorrow afternoon to organize it"

Posted

"Hey, us fans outta put together a highlight reel of all of Steve Smith's dirty plays and fedex that up to Gordell so he can get kicked out of teh league! Let's all meet in front of the superdome tomorrow afternoon to organize it"

30952302.jpg

image hosting

Posted

Someone should make a thread on there saying John Kilgo called them idiots.

Posted

I went there for awhile last night for laughs. The two best comments I read:

Lance Moore is better than Steve Smith

Cam Newton is another Aaron Brooks

Posted

Im surprised those bandwagon fans remembered Aaron Brooks lol. Had to be a taint lifer.

Posted

I bet they sleep with there sisters down there

Posted

I told everyone I knew the Saints would go .500 or worse at the beginning of the year. Everyone laughed at me. Unfortunately I said the Panthers would be playoff bound too sigh :-(. Anytime I need my spirits lifted I visit saintsreport, I live off there misery lol

What misery?

They're gonna win 3 of the next 4 Super Bowls!

They promise!

Posted

Photogenic saints fan's thread.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/able-get-some-pictures-two-cheerleaders-282104/