Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Jennings doesn't see himself resigning

32 posts in this topic

Posted

We're already 16 million over the cap next year.

Who would you like to cut to get him?

Well my first step would be cutting gross, that would free up money so we could splurge and then draft a LT with our first pick.

Posted

He's 29.

Posted

i hope he does resign

and then signs with us

and then re-signs with us after a superbowl win

Posted

Old Spice and Under Armour in the same market.

Posted

We're already 16 million over the cap next year.

Who would you like to cut to get him?

The Panthers are in Cap Hell next season! Who would want to step in as GM and have to face getting rid of Verterans and renegotiating just about everyone's salary?

Mudderlin (sp) is most likely gone. (Which might not be a bad thing. From what I watched, he gets a many penalties as he makes good plays.) The Panthers are going to have to replace Vets with Rookies. Stewart or Williams won't be back next season. That won't help a 7-9 team!

Posted

I'm kind of worried about Stew's durability. but at least we can pick up a cheap rb that can do most of what we need in our offense.

but D-Will is probably gone unless he really takes a huge paycut, which makes me very sad.

other vets will be gone, too... team could be a lot worse next year depending on how we draft.

Posted

huddle's

Just kidding

lol, I even proofread that post. I'm usually not one to correct spelling and such, but as Mr. Scott said, the whole resign/re-sign thing can be confusing.

In regard to the thread, I would rather draft WRs and maybe get proven FA help for other needs.

Posted

Well my first step would be cutting gross, that would free up money so we could splurge and then draft a LT with our first pick.

with all the fat contracts we have.....you would cut Gross first? Gross is at least good (not what he was), plays every down and above all is versatile if need be. If there is one place we should perhaps waste a little money it is on our OL.

Cam needs better G play more so than T play. Gs getting blown up creates more issues than when a T does for him.

Posted

with all the fat contracts we have.....you would cut Gross first? Gross is at least good (not what he was), plays every down and above all is versatile if need be. If there is one place we should perhaps waste a little money it is on our OL.

Cam needs better G play more so than T play. Gs getting blown up creates more issues than when a T does for him.

Gross and Gambles fat contracts save us the most money, so yes they are the first two to go!

1 person likes this

Posted

Cut Gross, Gamble, Dwill, Beason, and Anderson? Thank the football gods Hurney isn't here now. Armanti would be getting a 5 year 40 million $ contract today

Posted

lol, I even proofread that post. I'm usually not one to correct spelling and such, but as Mr. Scott said, the whole resign/re-sign thing can be confusing.

In regard to the thread, I would rather draft WRs and maybe get proven FA help for other needs.

I am a former English teacher, so I see it all the time---I appreciate your efforts. I laugh a lot because people on here, attempting to flaiunt supreme intelligence, butcher the language making illogical points. Oh well --about the topic--I would love a Stud WR, but I think the OL comes first. That is not to disagree with you, conisidering free agency is done went by before the draft is done gone.

(Thought you would like that)

Posted

Would he fit well? I know he's dope but he's a natural slot receiver don't we want a outside the numbers deep threat to move smith in the slot? Just a question