Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera Black Monday News

112 posts in this topic

Posted

We didn't hire Ernie Accorsi just to end up with Brandon Beane.

You would not think so..but coming from the consulting industry I have seen this kind of thing happen before with executives.It really depends on the scope of work that JR requested.Obviously if JR hired him to go find a GM, Beane will not be the guy but if he ask him to compare Beane to be considered in the process who knows.I think you premise makes sense to me.

Posted

You would not think so..but coming from the consulting industry I have seen this kind of thing happen before with executives.It really depends on the scope of work that JR requested.Obviously if JR hired him to go find a GM, Beane will not be the guy but if he ask him to compare Beane to be considered in the process who knows.I think you premise makes sense to me.

To be brutally honest with you, if he has actually given Beane any serious consideration for the job, I would call him an absolute moron right to his face.

It's that dumb of an idea.

Posted

To be brutally honest with you, if he has actually given Beane any serious consideration for the job, I would call him an absolute moron right to his face.

It's that dumb of an idea.

Why?

Posted

Why?

Read the GM candidate thread.

I'm not gonna bother rehashing it all here.