Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera Black Monday News

112 posts in this topic

Posted

Rivera supporters if he's fired: "We're gonna suck next year."

Rivera haters if he's retained: "We're gonna suck next year."

Posted

Well, his old information didn't exactly hold up.

felt like he was throwing poop at the wall to see what would stick and what would fall to the ground

Posted

If Rivera is brought back, I'd like to see Norv hired as OC. That way, if something were to happen and we had to fire Rivera during the season, we would at least have someone with NFL HC experience to fill in.

Posted

remember we did the same thing last year.finished strong down the stretch which was why expectations were rather high this year based on how we finished last year.ron will not get it done.winning meaningless games at the end of the season every year does not impress me

I remember. We beat a Tampa team that had completely quit- 2 times, a horrible Indy squad and a Houston team with a rookie QB and finished getting blown out by the Saints. This year we beat Atlanta, destroyed San Diego on the road and finished by handling our business against the Saints. Our defense is really coming together too. The team this year down the stretch looks miles better to me than the team down the stretch last season. I will grant you that if we keep Rivera and he starts out poorly again next year or has a poor season overall, then it is time for him to go, but I want to see another season before starting over yet again.

Posted

If Rivera is brought back, I'd like to see Norv hired as OC. That way, if something were to happen and we had to fire Rivera during the season, we would at least have someone with NFL HC experience to fill in.

if norv turner as oc increases the chances of carolina winning, then carolina winning decreases the chances of rivera being fired.

Posted

I remember. We beat a Tampa team that had completely quit- 2 times, a horrible Indy squad and a Houston team with a rookie QB and finished getting blown out by the Saints. This year we beat Atlanta, destroyed San Diego on the road and finished by handling our business against the Saints. Our defense is really coming together too. The team this year down the stretch looks miles better to me than the team down the stretch last season. I will grant you that if we keep Rivera and he starts out poorly again next year or has a poor season overall, then it is time for him to go, but I want to see another season before starting over yet again.

This.

Posted

if norv turner as oc increases the chances of carolina winning, then carolina winning decreases the chances of rivera being fired.

Sounds like a win win

Posted

Rivera to Chicago??? LMFAO

Rivera is staying no doubt so send me Lovie Smith as DC and Norv as OC.

Posted

There's no reason to replace Sean McDermott.

And I'm guessing you don't know much about the history between Rivera and Lovie Smith.

Posted

Rivera to Chicago??? LMFAO

Rivera is staying no doubt so send me Lovie Smith as DC and Norv as OC.

You really think Rivera would sign off on Lovie as DC? :lol:

Posted

You really think Rivera would sign off on Lovie as DC? :lol:

No I don't but you really think Rivera going to Chicago? Lol

Posted

You have no clue on the history between Lovie and Rivera. Rivvera would get hired in Chicago.