Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Kilgo thinks Carolina Huddle posters are idiots

232 posts in this topic

Posted

John Kilgo, I have a high tolerance for bad radio. I listened to Colin Cowherd talk about the Cowboys for years. I listened to Marc with a C during the Summer. I listened to Mark Packer use his favorite callers as co hosts when no one wanted to come on. Kilgo is an automatic turn off. I hear his voice, I find something else to do. I don't care what he did in the 70s, 80s, and 90s, i don't even care what he did in the 00's. In 45 minutes it will be 2013 and he is a brittle fossil. He sounds like my grandpa who thinks Jeremy Lin plays for the Heat and Lebron will never win a ring. Kilgo is damned fool i do not value his opinions nor his connections he can below me.

Posted

Does it really matter what John Kilgo thinks? This thread has gone way too far.

Posted

every huddler thinks huddler's are idiots.

Exactly.

Posted

I wish I never learned how to read.

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone else interested in knowing how the huddle came into play in all this? Especially on WFNZ? How was the huddle brought up in the first place?

Posted

Yeah I'm sure it's been said already, but I'd only give about 20% of the Huddle a chance to walk and chew gum at the same time. He's not lying when he says there are some idiots around here.

Posted

Anyone else interested in knowing how the huddle came into play in all this? Especially on WFNZ? How was the huddle brought up in the first place?

The entire FNZ crue get their topics of the day from the Huddle and claim it as their own sans MaClain and Celania.

Post something outrageous on here right before "The Drive" goes on the air at 3:00 and see if they don't have that as a subject that afternoon.

Posted

i'm no idiot. I have never made any stupid posts.

Posted

Never even heard of Kilgo, so screw him.

Anybody else find it funny that many of those that have come into this thread to agree about there being a lot of idiots on the Huddle are, in fact, the Huddle idiots?

Posted

Mark with a 'C' James is the biggest piece of human feces of a reporter I've ever heard. His voice makes me cringe so much. He inhales so violently when he speaks. Like he's gasping for air to make sure no one else gets the good air.. Taylor Z is cool though, the QCB is meh. The hitman is probably the second most annoying person on the drive. Mainly because of his Chicago accent and half the things he does say are idiotic themselves.

Kilgo knows his basketball though, Don't have anything against the old man.

1 person likes this

Posted

Mark with a 'C' James is the biggest piece of human feces of a reporter I've ever heard. His voice makes me cringe so much. He inhales so violently when he speaks. Like he's gasping for air to make sure no one else gets the good air.. Taylor Z is cool though, the QCB is meh. The hitman is probably the second most annoying person on the drive. Mainly because of his Chicago accent and half the things he does say are idiotic themselves.

Kilgo knows his basketball though, Don't have anything against the old man.

Yea he knows his ACC basketball about as well as anyone.He was filling in for Frank Garcia

Posted

Never even heard of Kilgo, so screw him.

Who is Jim Harbaugh?