Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

John Kilgo thinks Carolina Huddle posters are idiots

229 posts in this topic

I don't think huddles gives a rat ass. We're bunch of rebbles over here anyways.

Charlotte is known for its high quality radio sports coverage.

1 person likes this

Brain cells start to decrease at around 28 years of age... so by the time you hit 60th, you get pretty dumb...

My brain is as sharp as it ever wa...wait, who are you again? :unsure:

1 person likes this

I don't think huddles gives a rat ass. We're bunch of rebbles over here anyways.

Pretty much sums up this thread. Opinions are opinions: FACT. Then again I am part of the huddle community....

That duck has less swag than a tater-tot, ya feel me?

I'm 37 and still think poop and fart jokes are funny, so....

4 people like this

That duck has less swag than a tater-tot, ya feel me?

Real talk.

He's an old fuddy duddy. The panthers could be playing in the super bowl tomorrow and he'd rather talk about southern conference women's volleyball.

As long as he realizes that local sports talk radio is a step below the huddle content-wise, I'm more than happy being called an idiot.

I really didn't know who he was, but it's true that many media personalities look at message boards as an online group of mouth-breathers who don't know sports as much as they do.

I doubt people like Kilgo look at them before they make judgments like that, but it's true that many message boards are like that.

However, I like to think the Huddle is full of sandbaggers who are more intelligent than they come across, they're just too tired and lazy from working to want to always be posting at a high level. I know I'm at least like that.

1 person likes this