#196 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,283 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

Did you see the NFL total access segment he had about the Panthers and if Rivera should be fired or not? I just want to punch him in the ball sack or kick his throat in. He's at a Joe person douche bag level.

Yes I did.

DJ the Suit Stout actually sent my Father-in-law a WFNZ shirt for free to me last Christmas (2012) when he wrote an email to him spouting my allegiance to that station as I had been a whiner-line regular on average 4 times a week for over a year.

I wrote DJ and told him until MarC is fired I will not listen again to FNZ.

I wiped my ass with the shirt, burned it with this year's overcrop in the garden and now listen to 730 all day except for the Mac Attack.

#197 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,788 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

Yes I did.

DJ the Suit Stout actually sent my Father-in-law a WFNZ shirt for free to me last Christmas (2012) when he wrote an email to him spouting my allegiance to that station as I had been a whiner-line regular on average 4 times a week for over a year.

I wrote DJ and told him until MarC is fired I will not listen again to FNZ.

I wiped my ass with the shirt, burned it with this year's overcrop in the garden and now listen to 730 all day except for the Mac Attack.

Yes, a shirt will cure all that mindless drivel that some put themselves through when listening to the drive..

The Mac attack is actually my fave show on there. Bustin loose was too, but unfortunately I can't listen to the shows live and when i listen to the podcasts only the drive and the mac attack update their stuff on a regular basis. I may have to listen to 730 just to see what's going on with them. Actually I did listen to them once before, when hurney was interviewed, I can't remember the show but the host actually knew what he was talking about and didn't sound like a douche.

#198 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,959 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

Mac Attack is good and I like the Drive despite one of the host being a punch in the face tool. Im not sure how one hates the Mac attack when its just an audio version of the Huddle for 90%of the show and old man moments from Celania...the original Ron Burgandy.

As to Kilgo did they interview him with a Ouji board? He is an ooold crazy man! Great caller for Davidson games.

#199 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,624 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:02 AM

The entire FNZ crue get their topics of the day from the Huddle and claim it as their own sans MaClain and Celania.

Post something outrageous on here right before "The Drive" goes on the air at 3:00 and see if they don't have that as a subject that afternoon.

We should test this. Can someone make a legitimate looking page with a story saying Cam wants to play in KC next year?

#200 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

We should test this. Can someone make a legitimate looking page with a story saying Cam wants to play in KC next year?

We did this back in 2008. We made a John Fox to NYG rumor and within 10 minutes it was on the air waves. Fairly humorous.

#201 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,762 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

So let me get this straight....

Kilgo fills in for radio personalities on vacation. Mentions the posters on here in a negative light.

What is more likely to happen....people online seeking out Mr Kilgo to listen to him or the WFNZ audience looking up Carolina Huddle.

It would be interesting to see the huge spike in listeners WFNZ received from name dropping Carolina Huddle vs Carolina Huddle Google Analytics for that day.

#202 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

We got nothing from it in terms of traffic.

#203 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,927 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

That's because me and two other guys were listening. I had it on in the background while working on my sons Pinewood Derby car (of course I mean "my son" was working on his Pinewood Derby car).

#204 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,865 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

I think the huddle just doesn't have enough feuds with local media entities.

Dear fox charlotte: Your coverage of the DNC was hackneyed. Hackneyed, I say.

#205 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,762 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

Posted Image

#206 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,186 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

i could drop some internal team bombshells on how some REALLY feel about Cam's leadership or how JR thinks he understands talent because he played in the NFL for 30 mins.
Or how one player thinks Armanti is the worse player in the entire NFL.

but i will keep quiet. one of my myriad of resolutions is no drama from predictions or using inside info.

#207 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Weren't you the one saying Kuechly would be a bust and we should draft Coples?

Well he did say he was an idiot.. ha

#208 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

John Kilgo is one of the best radio guys in the business. Granted that he is yodas great grand father (he's old) but he knows the Carolina's and has more connections than any of us ever dreamed to have. If he called me an idiot, I would have to take him at his word.

How does his nuts taste?

#209 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

Geez you guys are harsh!

He's not that bad....just old

I love Mac And Jim though...by far my favorites

#210 rayzor