Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

NFL Coaching / GM News

1,023 posts in this topic

Why the hell did the other thread get locked? I would have no idea about Ross' arrival if it wasn't for that post. Some of us access this site of their phones and shouldn't have to fiddle through 44 fuging pages with their thumbs. Not cool mods. You could have picked a better thread to lock.

I'm on this site 100% from my iPhone and whenever I click this thread and all the others I always end up on the most recent post of the thread (but navigating through all the previous is an entirely different story, hopefully Zod improves the mobile version of the site soon)

Why the hell did the other thread get locked? I would have no idea about Ross' arrival if it wasn't for that post. Some of us access this site of their phones and shouldn't have to fiddle through 44 fuging pages with their thumbs. Not cool mods. You could have picked a better thread to lock.

So..because a few people are lazy we need a thread a day about GM news?

I hate the mobile version of the site so I just use the full version. Pinch to Zoom FTW.

1 person likes this

I hate the mobile version of the site so I just use the full version. Pinch to Zoom FTW.

It's bearable enough for me but sometimes incredibly frustrating

Right on. I like the way it looks, but I find myself rarely posting. Which is probably a good thing for you guys.

So..because a few people are lazy we need a thread a day about GM news?

Lazy? Nah, I'm technically getting paid to work right now. I just don't have the time during the day to read each post as its posted.

Still only hearing "expected to be interviewed" rather than actual interviews scheduled from Person, Hate to sound critical, but it makes me wonder what he's checked on.

He confirmed Dawson would interview mid week, that's something. lol

Person also put up an article calling those 6 the "finalists": http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/01/07/3770897/a-closer-look-6-panthers-gm-candidates.html

The Panthers GM thread is actually only 11 pages long. This thread is for news from around the league. That's why it's so long.

When I want to catch up on a thread, I generally just go to the last page. If I need to, I'll work backwards, but usually just reading the last page is enough to get the latest.

I have no issue with people starting new threads for updates, mind you, but I'm not a mod.

1 person likes this

I'm on this site 100% from my iPhone and whenever I click this thread and all the others I always end up on the most recent post of the thread (but navigating through all the previous is an entirely different story, hopefully Zod improves the mobile version of the site soon)

Oh I agree man. Problem is, I haven't been looking at this thread and I can only imagine what's been said in 44 pages. Now a few days later, we actually have something happening.