Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

NFL Coaching / GM News

carpanfan96    1,459

Wonder if they go 4-3. I don't know if Kiffin's ever done a 3-4.

He hasn't and word is that they will be moving to a 4-3 defense.

UNCrules2187    2,788

Ed Werder (ESPN) already reported the Cowboys will be moving to a 4-3 alignment. They do have some pieces for it (Ratliff as pass rushing DT, Sean Lee at WLB, Brandon Carr in Ronde Barber role). Big question is do they keep Ware as a LB or making him a hand-in-the-ground DE?

carpanfan96    1,459

Ed Werder (ESPN) already reported the Cowboys will be moving to a 4-3 alignment. They do have some pieces for it (Ratliff as pass rushing DT, Sean Lee at WLB, Brandon Carr in Ronde Barber role). Big question is do they keep Ware as a LB or making him a hand-in-the-ground DE?

He'll be a DE for them, the big question is who plays the Mike spot. He runs a Tampa 2 and you need a speedy and quick MLB that can play zone and cover to play it properly.

Mr. Scot    34,975

Still a few positions up in the air, most relevant to the Panthers ST where Reid also interviewed Toub.

Oops. I could have sworn I wrote that differently (I'll fix it).

Mr. Scot    34,975

Word that Rob Ryan may indeed join the Jets if he can't get a DC job elsewhere.

(I guess it took longer than 5 minutes after all)

Marguide    3,357

Chargers interviewed Gus Bradley last night, Lovie today. Whisenhunt and Arians are on tap as well

This is a good lesson for all those that think you have to move lightening fast to secure your new HC. That's a very nice list of candidates to choose from.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Krudflinger