Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL Coaching / GM News

1,026 posts in this topic

Posted

Andy Reid has named Doug Pederson as his OC in KC

Posted

Well, that's the last time I listen to the Canton repository :lol:

Posted

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Per @Edwerderespn, the Dallas Cowboys have reached agreement with Monte Kiffin to become their defensive coordinator.

Posted

Chargers interviewed Gus Bradley last night, Lovie today. Whisenhunt and Arians are on tap as well

Posted

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Per @Edwerderespn, the Dallas Cowboys have reached agreement with Monte Kiffin to become their defensive coordinator.

Wonder if they go 4-3. I don't know if Kiffin's ever done a 3-4.

Posted

Wonder if they go 4-3. I don't know if Kiffin's ever done a 3-4.

He hasn't and word is that they will be moving to a 4-3 defense.

Posted

Ed Werder (ESPN) already reported the Cowboys will be moving to a 4-3 alignment. They do have some pieces for it (Ratliff as pass rushing DT, Sean Lee at WLB, Brandon Carr in Ronde Barber role). Big question is do they keep Ware as a LB or making him a hand-in-the-ground DE?

Posted

Ed Werder (ESPN) already reported the Cowboys will be moving to a 4-3 alignment. They do have some pieces for it (Ratliff as pass rushing DT, Sean Lee at WLB, Brandon Carr in Ronde Barber role). Big question is do they keep Ware as a LB or making him a hand-in-the-ground DE?

He'll be a DE for them, the big question is who plays the Mike spot. He runs a Tampa 2 and you need a speedy and quick MLB that can play zone and cover to play it properly.

Posted

That's gonna be interesting.

Posted

Andy Reid has announced some of his staff, and his son is on it (Quality Control).

Posted

Still a few positions up in the air, most relevant to the Panthers ST where Reid also interviewed Toub.

Posted

Still a few positions up in the air, most relevant to the Panthers ST where Reid also interviewed Toub.

Oops. I could have sworn I wrote that differently (I'll fix it).