• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#61 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

There's a lot of competition out there right now with 4 GM's getting their asses fired today. We need to act quickly. .

Hmm lets see. Brandon Weeden, Blaine Gabbert (or Chad Henne), Mark Sanchez, Kevin Kolb (John Skelton) those are the QBs of all other teams needing GMs. Or Cam Newton. Im sure we have the leverage when it comes to attracting a GM prospect.

#62 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

Hmm lets see. Brandon Weeden, Blaine Gabbert (or Chad Henne), Mark Sanchez, Kevin Kolb (John Skelton) those are the QBs of all other teams needing GMs. Or Cam Newton. Im sure we have the leverage when it comes to attracting a GM prospect.

Its very rare for a GM spot beimg open on a team that has a franchise QB already like us, im sure GM prospects are licking their chops to come here.

#63 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

But wait!

They could draft Matt Barkley, Landry Jones, or Gino Smith!

:devil:

#64 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

Its very rare for a GM spot beimg open on a team that has a franchise QB already like us, im sure GM prospects are licking their chops to come here.

You realize you just responded to... yourself.

Right?

#65 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

Right?

Derp!

#66 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

... You new here?

I agree... Jerry needs to get his ass in gear. Given the recent reputation he has earned as a meddeling, stubborn old man, Im pretty sure the Panthers are not at the top of the list for the most saught after candidates for GM.

#67 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

Jets are gonna get the Polian gang

#68 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,866 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

i have a feeling JR is gonna fug us

#69 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,691 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

I don't want the fuging Beane!

Who does?

#70 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,162 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

Right?

I hate him

#71 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,136 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

lol yall kill ptrian84 every chance yall get lol

#72 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,691 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

Billy Beane?

Maybe

#73 ickmule

ickmule

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • LocationNorth Myrtle Beach

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

I LOL at all of the posters acting like they know who the GM should be over folks that have actually been involved with pro sports franchises for many many years. I'll go on record as sayin that I don't care who the hire is. I believe that Acorsi is doing his job and JR will use the advise given to him and make a good solid choice. That includes Beane as well. No one here has any idea if the guy can do the job or not. All this BS about him learning from Hurney means nothing. I worked and learned my profession from people that lost their jobs due to lack of performance. When I was promoted years later I'm certain there were many that felt just as some on this board do about Beane. 20 years later I'm still in my position with the same company. I'm pretty certain JR is using the advise from his consultant and none of us know that Beane isn't being pushed by Acorsi. If you're gonna leave if Beane is named GM why not just leave now and find another team to pull for?

#74 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

I LOL at all of the posters acting like they know who the GM should be over folks that have actually been involved with pro sports franchises for many many years. I'll go on record as sayin that I don't care who the hire is. I believe that Acorsi is doing his job and JR will use the advise given to him and make a good solid choice. That includes Beane as well. No one here has any idea if the guy can do the job or not. All this BS about him learning from Hurney means nothing. I worked and learned my profession from people that lost their jobs due to lack of performance. When I was promoted years later I'm certain there were many that felt just as some on this board do about Beane. 20 years later I'm still in my position with the same company. I'm pretty certain JR is using the advise from his consultant and none of us know that Beane isn't being pushed by Acorsi. If you're gonna leave if Beane is named GM why not just leave now and find another team to pull for?

No it does not

Kill yoself

Every person that mentions Beane can kill yoself

If Beane is our GM next season, JR and the Panthers can kill themselves

#75 SmittyistheGOAT

SmittyistheGOAT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

No it does not

Kill yoself

Every person that mentions Beane can kill yoself

If Beane is our GM next season, JR and the Panthers can kill themselves

Well said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.