Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highlandfire

Leave it to JR to be the only one...

48 posts in this topic

There was really never a chance we fired Rivera without a GM in place. People have been saying that for weeks (unless they listened to Lombardi for some damn reason).

We may keep him...we may not (I kinda think they will unless there is a super blue-chip coach still hanging around) but today just wasn't ever happening.

oh sweet it's highland fire. haven't seen much of him since cam newton started playing really well midway down the stretch

Been reading and I told Zod quite a few weeks back I wouldn't' comment period on that player you mentioned.

That said, not much to talk about until today.

Why? You don't have to wait on a GM to dismiss a HC.

Ummmmmmm maybe because you want their imput on the situation? Call me crazy

The man wears white socks with a suit. White fugging socks. He doesn't care what you think.

this and lmao

Been reading and I told Zod quite a few weeks back I wouldn't' comment period on that player you mentioned.

That said, not much to talk about until today.

Oh there's plenty to talk about

New GM should trade Cam for more picks or lets wait till 2 more years and let him go

Need to hire the gm first fugtard.

No you really don't. It's a cop out and it's frustrating. Rivera should have been gone last night if he's gonna be gone, GM who hasn't been on the job should have no say in it.

Fail by the owner. Slow to react... And it always shows with us.

Yeah a guy who made hundreds of millions as a businessman doesnt have the "sac" to make a decision about his own franchise. Get a life you piece of shyt.

2 people like this

No talk about media favorite coach....Andy Reid. It's was Andy Reid, Andy Reid that for years on ESPN.

Put out a 24 hour/seven day a week buffet and big Andy will come arunnin'!!!!

The man wears white socks with a suit. White fugging socks. He doesn't care what you think.

Nominate this for post of the year...if there is no category for it, create the category...