Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeAndre Hopkins

83 posts in this topic

Posted

FTR Patterson is a blast to watch too and has a ton of potential. Hopkins is just more refined.

If you could promise me a good OT prospect in the 1st along with Patterson in the 2nd, I'd take that. Just don't know how likely it is.

Patterson will have a transitory period as well, more than likely. Not that that's a bad thing.

Posted

FTR Patterson is a blast to watch too and has a ton of potential. Hopkins is just more refined.

If you could promise me a good OT prospect in the 1st along with Patterson in the 2nd, I'd take that. Just don't know how likely it is.

Patterson will have a transitory period as well, more than likely. Not that that's a bad thing.

Yeah if you give me a good LT in round one and Patterson in round 2 that would be perfect.

Posted

CP will not be there in the 2nd.take him or Allen at 14 and take an OT in the 2nd.

Posted

CP will not be there in the 2nd.take him or Allen at 14 and take an OT in the 2nd.

i

never knew u liked allen....could u list your top 5 wr for real quick?

Posted

i

never knew u liked allen....could u list your top 5 wr for real quick?

1. Keenan Allen

2. Cordarrelle Patterson

3. Deandre Hopkins

4. Darick Rogers

5. Terrance Williams/ Justin Hunter

1 person likes this

Posted

1. Keenan Allen

2. Cordarrelle Patterson

3. Deandre Hopkins

4. Darick Rogers

5. Terrance Williams/ Justin Hunter

nice.....i wonder why alot of people have hunter first as a prospect. i think twill has the best deep speed but i believe patterson will be the biggest all around play maker.

ill have to watch more tape on the oithers thanks man.

Posted

nice.....i wonder why alot of people have hunter first as a prospect. i think twill has the best deep speed but i believe patterson will be the biggest all around play maker.

ill have to watch more tape on the oithers thanks man.

i like Hunter but coming off that acl injury he just did not look like the same player.as the year went on,he got more confidence in the knee and some speed came back. if he kills the combine and the knee checks out than watch him fly up the board.

Posted

If Fisher and Lewan are gone it would be stupid to do anything different

Posted

Terrence williams and Ace Sanders looked good too.

Posted

Ace Sanders is more the 3rd-4th round type but man can he do some returns!!

Posted

what about what he did vs the SEC? without Sammy playing on the other side as well.

Didn't see the LSU game because I had stuff to do that night, but they literally cannot cover anybody. If their front 4 doesn't get the quarterback to the ground or make him unable to complete passes(which they do more often than not), you can have a field day throwing on them.

Against the only decent secondary from the SEC he played this year, South Carolina, he had 1 catch for 43 yards. That's WITH Sammy playing on the other side. The year before that, he had 24 yards against them.

Don't think Sammy played against Aubbie, but they were so horrible this year that they were all-time bad. Their defense was absolutely pathetic. Shouldn't even be called an SEC team tbh.

All said, once again, wouldn't take him in the first. He's no AJ Green/Megatron/etc.

Posted

Didn't see the LSU game because I had stuff to do that night, but they literally cannot cover anybody. If their front 4 doesn't get the quarterback to the ground or make him unable to complete passes(which they do more often than not), you can have a field day throwing on them.

Against the only decent secondary from the SEC he played this year, South Carolina, he had 1 catch for 43 yards. That's WITH Sammy playing on the other side. The year before that, he had 24 yards against them.

Don't think Sammy played against Aubbie, but they were so horrible this year that they were all-time bad. Their defense was absolutely pathetic. Shouldn't even be called an SEC team tbh.

All said, once again, wouldn't take him in the first. He's no AJ Green/Megatron/etc.

you cannot say he didnt play anybody when 2 of his best games where vs the sec.vs LSU he was the only threat and still caught 13 balls for almost 200 yards and 2 TDs. they had perfect coverage on him at times and he caught ball with DBs drapped on him. he got seperation from them and found the soft spots when they where in zone coverages. vs SC he had 1 catch for 43 yards but it was for TD with double coverage. Clowney took over the game whiched than lead to an inconsistent QB play. nobody said he was top 5 pick like megatron or AJ but he is well worth a look in the 1st and after this process he will probably go in the 1st.