Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers ask permission to speak to Ross

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Roster or not, not having to move and being in the best city in the world is a major plus of the Jets. Cam is our plus. Ross is a young guy. He may not be in family mode yet.

Well I hope he is with a wife and 6 year old daughter.

1 person likes this

Posted

Jason LaCanfora confirmed both requests.

Posted

If he had more than one kid, than a move would make sense. Believe it or not, people actually raise children here. Shocker, I know. I think he can afford the best private school in the city for his lil daughter.

Posted

I know nothing about GMing an NFL team. That being said, Ross' track record is sexy as hell. If we land him, I'll be thrilled. If we land Gettleman, I'll be thrilled...minus all the huddlers that will spell his name Gentleman...which is already happening...

Posted

Dimitrov gets paid 40 million. Hurney got paid 8 million. I worry about JR's reaction when Ross presents him with the going rate for a fresh GM.

Posted

Dimitrov gets paid 40 million. Hurney got paid 8 million. I worry about JR's reaction when Ross presents him with the going rate for a fresh GM.

whatever he does, i bet it involves at least a pie chart and a bunch of old white businessman double-talk.

Posted

Nothing an assessment for a few hundred bucks from current PSL holders wont fix.

Posted

i get ross is an attractive option but there are plenty of other viable candidates out there...i don't get why everyone is slobbering over him

Posted

I heard Ross let Ryan massage his feet... It getting serious...

Posted

tumblr_llu7waFDpQ1qkc1y3o1_500.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

i get ross is an attractive option but there are plenty of other viable candidates out there...i don't get why everyone is slobbering over him

Because in the minds of many, he's the best candidate. And that word comes from a lot of people in the business, not just from fans.

Posted

Honestly I could careless who we get as GM. So long as he is real good at balancing the check book and getting us some great talent on that field each season to have a good chance at the SB each year. I would be happy with him. Plain and simple.