49 replies to this topic

#11 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationSacramento
HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

I think we both agree if he wants a City like New York nothing is going to bring him to Carolina.
If he wants to win a Championship with Hurney's picks but take all the credit and not care that its Charlotte then I think they can sell him on the fact that the road to the Superbowl has already been halfway paved if he heads South.

#12 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia
HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

Don't forget about Gettlemen, might as well edit so we don't have to have two different threads.

#13 pantherpain

pantherpain

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

If he wants to stay in NYC you can't blame him. But it would concern me more if no other teams were interested in him.
That being said the Jets are a train wreck with what players to lure someone there with? Revis and......
If he comes to Carolina he already has the QB and two bookend DE's and Luke to build around. We do have some pretty damn good chips to bargain with.

This goes against every thing people have been saying about what a GM likes to do when he comes to a new team, and thats clean house and bring his own guy's.

I don't know if that would be the case here. So going to a team that has less would seem to be more to his liking.

#14 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

Our roster is much more attractive then Jets. Don't worry about the jets only a fool would take that dumpster fire over what we have

#15 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• PipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

I think we both agree if he wants a City like New York nothing is going to bring him to Carolina.
If he wants to win a Championship with Hurney's picks but take all the credit and not care that its Charlotte then I think they can sell him on the fact that the road to the Superbowl has already been halfway paved if he heads South.

Agreed. As ive said before, how often is there a GM vacancy that already has a franchise QB for the decade, a 22 year old MLB that looks to be the next Ray Lewis and two DEs with double digit sacks EACH. Name one team looking for a new GM that is more SB ready than us? The Chargers MAYBE

#16 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationSacramento
HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

This goes against every thing people have been saying about what a GM likes to do when he comes to a new team, and thats clean house and bring his own guy's.

I don't know if that would be the case here. So going to a team that has less would seem to be more to his liking.

I don't think saying he is going to keep Cam/Luke/CJ/Hardy is anywhere near saying he is going to clean house or not clean house.....
I hope he does cut loose weight. But two key components of winning in the NFL are having a QB-Check and have a pass rush- Check.... Keuchly is just an added bonus to build around.

#17 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• LocationAlaska
HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

Didn't see a thread on it specifically

Good work Zod... I created a thread earlier reporting exactly this and asking the mods to organize this poo. Naturally, as I am not you, I was blasted and it was locked.

http://www.carolinah...odding-in-here/

#18 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

Roster or not, not having to move and being in the best city in the world is a major plus of the Jets. Cam is our plus. Ross is a young guy. He may not be in family mode yet.

#19 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationWNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

I don't like that the Jets are interested also. He would not have to move.

http://www.carolinah...30#entry2070817

That was a good thread until a couple of guys started a pissing contest.

#20 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationMaryland
HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

Roster or not, not having to move and being in the best city in the world is a major plus of the Jets. Cam is our plus. Ross is a young guy. He may not be in family mode yet.

An argument can be made that it isn't the best city in the world at all. Just saying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users