#16 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

This goes against every thing people have been saying about what a GM likes to do when he comes to a new team, and thats clean house and bring his own guy's.

I don't know if that would be the case here. So going to a team that has less would seem to be more to his liking.

I don't think saying he is going to keep Cam/Luke/CJ/Hardy is anywhere near saying he is going to clean house or not clean house.....
I hope he does cut loose weight. But two key components of winning in the NFL are having a QB-Check and have a pass rush- Check.... Keuchly is just an added bonus to build around.

#17 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

Didn't see a thread on it specifically

Good work Zod... I created a thread earlier reporting exactly this and asking the mods to organize this poo. Naturally, as I am not you, I was blasted and it was locked.

http://www.carolinah...odding-in-here/

#18 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

Roster or not, not having to move and being in the best city in the world is a major plus of the Jets. Cam is our plus. Ross is a young guy. He may not be in family mode yet.

#19 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,285 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

I don't like that the Jets are interested also. He would not have to move.

http://www.carolinah...30#entry2070817

That was a good thread until a couple of guys started a pissing contest.

#20 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,461 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

Roster or not, not having to move and being in the best city in the world is a major plus of the Jets. Cam is our plus. Ross is a young guy. He may not be in family mode yet.

An argument can be made that it isn't the best city in the world at all. Just saying

#21 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,807 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

Let's see. Should Ross come to Carolina, and work with a roster that has great young talent? Or should he go to the Jets, where he will hear Revis whine about his contract every two years? Which one will he choose?

#22 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,041 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

please don't dissapoint me JR

#23 pantherpain

pantherpain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

An argument can be made that it isn't the best city in the world at all. Just saying

It may not be the best, but if you like big city life it's the place to be. If you like a more family oriented place that roll's up the side walks at night then Charlotte is your place. If you like hearing your name on espn then NY is your choice if not Charlotte is a good place to hide.

#24 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

Where is the link confirming this? We all know how hearsay works on this forum.

I'm not trying to split hairs here I just think this sorta thing needs to have some credibility to it as it is a HUGE deal.

I hope he's right though. TBQH, I'd be shocked if the Panthers landed this guy. I still truly believe that Beane is the next GM.

The only thing that works in favor for the Jets and Ross is he won't have to move any of things.

#25 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

Well I hope he is with a wife and 6 year old daughter.

#26 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,809 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

Jason LaCanfora confirmed both requests.

#27 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

If he had more than one kid, than a move would make sense. Believe it or not, people actually raise children here. Shocker, I know. I think he can afford the best private school in the city for his lil daughter.

#28 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,774 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

I know nothing about GMing an NFL team. That being said, Ross' track record is sexy as hell. If we land him, I'll be thrilled. If we land Gettleman, I'll be thrilled...minus all the huddlers that will spell his name Gentleman...which is already happening...

#29 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,924 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

Dimitrov gets paid 40 million. Hurney got paid 8 million. I worry about JR's reaction when Ross presents him with the going rate for a fresh GM.

#30 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,395 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

Dimitrov gets paid 40 million. Hurney got paid 8 million. I worry about JR's reaction when Ross presents him with the going rate for a fresh GM.

whatever he does, i bet it involves at least a pie chart and a bunch of old white businessman double-talk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com