Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 - Huddle 10 year anniversary

78 posts in this topic

Posted

I've lurked all the Panther related boards going back to Adam and Eve. But that was back when I had actual responsibilities, so I never had the time or inclination to post.

Now, I have lot's of time on my hands, and can do my share to clutter the board with unfounded opinions and useless drivel.

Congrats Zod on the anniversary.

Posted

keepin bears trolls in check since '05

Posted

Happy Anniversary! :goodjob:

Joined in April of 2005. Boy, things were different then. And the Huddle has changed a few times since. :hair:

Posted

05'er

Thanks for the effort Zod.

Posted

Oh, where's that link to JR who distributes the 10th Anni prizes?

I want mine.

Posted

When I first joined this board, I was young and immature. Today, I'm just immature. 10 years....that's depressing.

Posted

When I joined here, I was a virgin. Now, I've had sex with one woman. Thanks, panthershuddle.com!

3 people like this

Posted

I've been around awhile. Pretty sure not ten years tho. Then again, I'm old so maybe I have been.

Posted

Joined after the superbowl to mix it up with the eagles trolls after they forced the "official" panthers forums to be shut down.

Lurked every once in a while. One day I couldn't find panthershuddle. I figured the owner couldn't pay thenlight bills.

One day I found carolinahuddle. Same style of drivel and usernames as panthershuddle. Lurked for a few years. Finally rejoined in 2009.

Posted

Joined January 16th 2010, but I lurked this place for a long time before that. It was the only place to get real Panthers news during media droughts... Well at least what I misconstrued as news as a kid lol. Love the Huddle. I might be around posting much anymore, but I'm always here lol.

Posted

2010 I never posted started posting more in 2012.

Posted

Aliens will one day find this forum and think John Fox, Ron Rivera and Hurney killed everybodys daughter.

After Newton, Clausen, & Delhomme forcibly impregnated them.