#76 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

I joined back in '05, paid the $12 "membership" to start a thread when my 1st child was born in April 2006. Been a D-list poster ever since....

Last time I saw Zod, I thanked him for this place as it has been a big part of my life since joining. I will take this opportunity to thank all of you, I appreciate yous makin this place what it is. When I need to know Panther news, this is the 1st place I check, when I see something cool, "Its going up on the Huddle" is my 1st thought, when I need a bewbie fix, "Wheres biscuit?" is my 1st question...

Congrats on 10, heres to the next 10... Salute......:cheers:

#77 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,482 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

Congrats Jer Jer!

Joined in 2010 when I got a new job with no Internet restrictions and all I did was sit at a desk all day.

Never met a bigger group of weirdos who are as obsessed with the Panthers as much as I am. Stayed because of another reason someone else said.....was tired of talking to (and arguing with) people who knew nothing about our team

I have thoroughly enjoyed tailgating with you guys and meeting everyone at TC since I joined. Some of the coolest guys (and women!) I have ever met are on this site ;)

Still can't stay away from you fugers to his day, even if I'm not at a desk anymore.

#78 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

Man, it doesn't fee like it's been that long.

Ok, yeah it does.

I joined I think in the end of 03 beginning of 04, cuz I wanted more Panthers fan interaction as I was living in NY at the time.

Moved in Charlotte in 05... haven't looked back. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.