Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood

Patterson or Hopkins?

31 posts in this topic

yeah its funny how everyone thinks alll the wr will be gone in the first.

yeah its funny how everyone thinks alll the wr will be gone in the first.

I think 3 or so will go but It would be nice to have your choice at the top guy..Hurney would have of course get Denard Robinson in the second.

of course assuming Star is not available..or a top LT.

Patterson, Hopkins will be the 3rd WR off the board. With the strong seasons of Hopkins and Twill, you have to think a guy like Justin Hunter could be there with our 2nd as well.

Hunter and Woods will definetely be in the 2nd if they doesn't put up a strong combine. Guys like Twill, Hopkins and maybe Patterson are gonna "wow" everyone with their speed at the combine, I already know.

i would take either, and even at 14. even Allen, whats crazy is all 3 (Allen, Hopkins, and Patterson) are local guys from the carolinas.

If Hankins and Richardson are gone before 14, my first choice is Keenan. Can't go wrong taking Keenan especially at a needy position.

At no.14 if there's no Hankins or Sheldon, you gotta go with Keenan Allen if he's there.

Hankins or Sheldon LOL, when you gonna learn chuckie?

Patterson is very green, still. As Erik Ainge said on his radio show, "CP is literally the worst route runner I've ever seen." Still, when he has the ball in his hands, he's unstoppable.

I'm rooting for a solid DT at 14, but I really think CP will be a superstar in the league.

Patterson. He has the potential to be elite. I don't see that with Hopkins. I think he'll be good, just not elite.

Patterson is very green, still. As Erik Ainge said on his radio show, "CP is literally the worst route runner I've ever seen." Still, when he has the ball in his hands, he's unstoppable.

I'm rooting for a solid DT at 14, but I really think CP will be a superstar in the league.

Intersting analysis from a Vols fan. His route running will definitely be worked on at the next level. I think his potential is worth a top 15 pick for sure, definitely don't see any DTs that warrant a pick.

I would be content with this kid playing tonight, Shariff Floyd in the second round.

I'd take Da'Rick Rogers over both of them