Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardiacCats

It's Wednesday... Shouldn't we hear something today?

57 posts in this topic

ron should have been fired panthers got to be the only one....

If you stood back a thought about it for a second you'd realize that no matter what the decisions in BoA were regarding our future, that 70-80% of the posters here are going to do nothing but piss and moan. I dont know why you are in such a hurry to bring that much discord and woe on us.

1 person likes this

I'm sure the fans being "in the know" is the last thing they are thinking about right now.

Everyone outside of us on this board says the same thing: That Richardson won't open his checkbook to really pay a big time coach. I didn't know that was the perception outside of Carolina until I started reading a lot around the net. That's why no one thinks we are a player for Kelly and why a lot of people think we'll hang onto Ron

Everyone outside of us on this board says the same thing: That Richardson won't open his checkbook to really pay a big time coach.

Who is saying this?

The Black Hole is in full effect.

Dont ask about news again, now drop and give me 20.

Who is saying this?

I forget the names but its just the common theme I keep reading around the web. Might have been on PFT

It isn't even 11 a.m. yet and folks expect to hear something now? Give it time.

if Jr was going to fire Rivera he would have fired him by now... so I think we have our answer on that.

hiring a GM could take some time.