Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have no fear this offseason

52 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kurb' timestamp='1357158219' post='2073369']
People are getting upset at Panthro b/c deep down the entire fanbase is starting to fear that his opinion is correct.

What if Hurney knew those last few contracts were garbage?
What if ALL of the idiot decisions come straight back to JR ?

It means its all for naught, if they all do come back to JR we are fuged, Cam Keek all of the young talent we THINK we might have will be wasted on poo decisions. It's a fear all of us should have had in some form and if you haven't you either are in a medication worthy level of denial or you just aren't fuging paying attention.

[b]Someone said this on twitter today and it hurts how much it is true, "If JR worked as hard on the Panthers as he did lining his pockets with the lockout this team would have a couple Championships by now[/b]"
[/quote]
Great post, and the bolded is spot on.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro' timestamp='1357161660' post='2073496']
I just bragged to my Bro In Law, the Bucs fan, that the Panthers are more valuable than his franchise and our owner has good intentions.

I then told him that makes us even on the year.
[/quote]

Of course it doesnt, and Im just as pissed as you are for getting swept. . . but it is a niiiiiiiice little gold nugget in the pocket to say btw, we're still more valuable. Damn man its nice to have something to come back with right?