Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

charlotte49er

I should have stuck with the drums!

47 posts in this topic

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R2F_hGwD26g

Travis Barker? umm, what?

let me drop some drummer knowledge on some of ya'll.

Travis Barker? umm, what?

let me drop some drummer knowledge on some of ya'll.

">

This guy is pretty dam good too... Played with Steely Dan, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Whitney Houston, Bette Middler, Baby Face. Just to name a few.

And he's not even on that list. lol

Ricky Lawson

As noted already, those numbers I think are more the recognition than the measure of talent. Not that they aren't all talented.

so steven adler played on appetite for destruction and he's worth $15 million for that by itself basically

Portnoy is mia but I doubt he made much from DT or Liquid Tension. Worth a mention though.

this isn't a "most talented" or "best" drummers list as some seem to have interpreted

former beatles and members of pink floyd are going to be fuging rich because those bands sold hundreds of millions of albums and are enduringly popular. there are guys at your local guitar center who are better drummers than ringo starr, nick mason, and sure as poo lars ulrich.

Wait wait wait...dd you really just say that? Did you really just say that Questlove is more unique/talented than most of those drummers on that list???

You're the guy that doesnt play music, huh?

The ever condescending "my father won a Grammy" brilliant, musically minded Bwood is at it again, I see...

The ever condescending "my father won a Grammy" brilliant, musically minded Bwood is at it again, I see...

Don't worry, I would be jealous too if I never got to go to the Grammys for free and all of the after parties with celebs. Would also be jealous of any guy able to play guitar well because its an awesome hobby and it makes bitches wet.

Not surprised to see an 18 year old with jealousy problems, though.

I think part of the problem may be that some people may think of ?uestlove for being on Jimmy Fallon, whereas I think of him from this song - 3 minutes 15 seconds on...

2 people like this

Don't worry, I would be jealous too if I never got to go to the Grammys for free and all of the after parties with celebs. Would also be jealous of any guy able to play guitar well because its an awesome hobby and it makes bitches wet.

Not surprised to see an 18 year old with jealousy problems, though.

Nah, I think I'm jealous moreso of your ability to act as if you're some sort of god among men. I mean, I'm sure you "make bitches wet" when you tell them you're some sort of other-worldly guitarist and you attend the Grammys for free... Well, at least the dumb, superficial chicks.

I wish that someday I could be just like you, but unfortunately my father didn't win a Grammy for Best Instrumental Contemporary Jazz Album by a Duo or Group 40 years ago.

Nah, I think I'm jealous moreso of your ability to act as if you're some sort of god among men. I mean, I'm sure you "make bitches wet" when you tell them you're some sort of other-worldly guitarist and you attend the Grammys for free... Well, at least the dumb, superficial chicks.

I wish that someday I could be just like you, but unfortunately my father didn't win a Grammy for Best Instrumental Contemporary Jazz Album by a Duo or Group 40 years ago.

LOL u mad.

Get off the Internet for a night dude, you're just a boy, have some fun.