Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(Another) Steve Smith Video

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[url="http://sports.yahoo.com/video/man-mission-steve-smith-012205332.html;_ylt=AjmGI9vOkDyNDkp3UdxO0BgY1lhH;_ylu=X3oDMTNuaW1odW9xBG1pdANDeFMgb2ZmVGhlRmllbGQgVmlkZW9zIFZpZGVvQ2Fyb3VzZWxDQQRwa2cDZWRiZDM2NzQtNzQ0Ny0zMDFiLWI5MzctYjIxYTU1YzU4Nzk4BHBvcwMxBHNlYwN2aWRlb19jYXJvdXNlbENBX25hdgR2ZXID;_ylg=X3oDMTFpNzk0NjhtBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3"]http://sports.yahoo.com/video/man-mission-steve-smith-012205332.html;_ylt=AjmGI9vOkDyNDkp3UdxO0BgY1lhH;_ylu=X3oDMTNuaW1odW9xBG1pdANDeFMgb2ZmVGhlRmllbGQgVmlkZW9zIFZpZGVvQ2Fyb3VzZWxDQQRwa2cDZWRiZDM2NzQtNzQ0Ny0zMDFiLWI5MzctYjIxYTU1YzU4Nzk4BHBvcwMxBHNlYwN2aWRlb19jYXJvdXNlbENBX25hdgR2ZXID;_ylg=X3oDMTFpNzk0NjhtBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3[/url]

Here is the video from Steve Smith's Samaritan's Feet during the San Diego game weekend.

That's me in the background in the white striped shirt chatting with Steve at the 7 second mark. I wiped my nose with my shirt because my hands were still dirty from washing all those feet.

Posted · Report post

Pics or it wasn't you. Nice find though.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SBVG' timestamp='1357167949' post='2073669']
Pics or it wasn't you. Nice find though.
[/quote]

<----- Look at my profile photo. Same shirt with Steve.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='h0llywood' timestamp='1357168126' post='2073674']

<----- Look at my profile photo. Same shirt with Steve.
[/quote]
lol

Posted · Report post

Great video. Love me some Smitty.

Posted · Report post

Ya know its funny...

Everyone talks about Cams thousand watt smile but I don't know that Mr Smith's smile isn't every bit as charismatic. Dude has truly become a man right in front of us. His smile just speaks volumes about the man he actually is.

People around our division think of Smitty as a punk or a thug but they just don't have a clue...