Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If the new GM didn't want cam as the future of the franchise how would you feel

64 posts in this topic

Posted

won't happen. not an option. won't get hired unless he can/will build around cam.

Posted

I would feel that the new GM is the dumbest *** on the planet and that my one hit of acid in college had made one seriously wicked flashback placing me back in the middle of a world where dogs talk, my face is dripping and I can fart, "Yankee Doodle Doo" out of my ass on que.

1 person likes this

Posted

It would suck, but, with Teddy Bridgewater coming out in a year or two, we would be in prime position to get one of the most accurate and athletic quarterbacks in college football right now. The dude is a monster.

Posted

It would suck, but, with Teddy Bridgewater coming out in a year or two, we would be in prime position to get one of the most accurate and athletic quarterbacks in college football right now. The dude is a monster.

So we should dump him and put in Clausen so we would suck in the hopes that in a year or two we might suck enough to land Bridgewater.

Brilliant!!!!!!

Posted

If you are EVER going to suck on purpose for a player then put Pickles in during the OTA's and start his ass all year.

Downy for Clowney.

I wouldn't give 2 squirts of piss for Bridgewater.

Beating Florida is like beating my dick, not everyone can do it, but the list is still long.

Posted

That GM can go fug himself

Posted

This question simply isn't in the realm of possibility.

Cam has a chance to be/is a top 10 QB for a decade.

The 22 below that level generally suck.

1 person likes this

Posted

well i mean there have been people here who've argued that various scrapheap journeymen would be better long term starters

1 person likes this

Posted

Not even worth discussing. If the Gm doesn't want Cam, Jr won't want him.

Posted

So we should dump him and put in Clausen so we would suck in the hopes that in a year or two we might suck enough to land Bridgewater.

Brilliant!!!!!!

I never said to suck. I love Cam. I think that a GM dropping Cam would be devastating enough to our team that we would be stuck with a high pick. I just found a small positive.

I have never been one to cheer for our team to lose, so get off my balls and stop jumping to conclusions.

Posted

If you are EVER going to suck on purpose for a player then put Pickles in during the OTA's and start his ass all year.

Downy for Clowney.

I wouldn't give 2 squirts of piss for Bridgewater.

Beating Florida is like beating my dick, not everyone can do it, but the list is still long.

Did I propose we tank a season?

And Bridgewater is doing to this to one of the best defenses in college football, so STFU and learn a little about college ball. How did Johnny Football do against this same Florida team?

Also, Clowney won't be in the same draft class as Bridgewater. Not to mention, why the fug do we need Clowney? DL is no longer a top priority for this team.

Posted

I never said to suck. I love Cam. I think that a GM dropping Cam would be devastating enough to our team that we would be stuck with a high pick. I just found a small positive.

I have never been one to cheer for our team to lose, so get off my balls and stop jumping to conclusions.

How else do you propose we get a high enough pick to draft the guy you love so much. If we don't suck we wouldn't have a chance unless we mortgage everything to move up. So stop making ignorant posts which shows what little you know about football and the draft.