Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shariff Floyd/Matt Elam, tonight in the Sugar Bowl

125 posts in this topic

Posted

He may be a better recruiter but Strong is the superior coach and smart heady players will want to play for the better coach. Don't even try to argue that. Miami native Teddy Bridgewater recognized that and that was with Louisville as a member of the pathetic Big East conference.

Posted

He may be a better recruiter but Strong is the superior coach and smart heady players will want to play for the better coach. Don't even try to argue that. Miami native Teddy Bridgewater recognized that and that was with Louisville as a member of the pathetic Big East conference.

Teddy decommitted after Shannon was fired. Golden told him he would have to come in and compete for the starting QB spot, which didn't fly with Teddy. I highly doubt he knew the things that would become for that Louisville team.

Posted

My mistake, wasn't aware of that.

Posted

Good luck to both of you.

Al Golden is a much better recruiter than Strong.

Preach it. Golden is the MAN.

Posted

Good luck to both of you.

Al Golden is a much better recruiter than Strong.

Strong is the reason why Da U is losing all these kids to Louisville.most on that team is from south Florida area.

Posted

Strong is the reason why Da U is losing all these kids to Louisville.most on that team is from south Florida area.

Duke Johnson and Kevin Olsen laugh at your remarks. The future is very bright at the U.

Posted

Duke Johnson and Kevin Olsen laugh at your remarks. The future is very bright at the U.

wow 2 recruits compared to how many Da U used to get?

Posted

wow 2 recruits compared to how many Da U used to get?

Well with Shannon burning a lot of bridges, sanctions, in-state rivals FSU and UF succeeding (plus being big party schools), and not to mention being a private school has made it hard for UM lately. But, I think Golden has done an admirable job with what he has been faced with.

I do agree about Strong being an excellent HC and having his players prepared. They had a cupcake schedule but made it count and proved everyone wrong last night.

Posted

Well with Shannon burning a lot of bridges, sanctions, in-state rivals FSU and UF succeeding (plus being big party schools), and not to mention being a private school has made it hard for UM lately. But, I think Golden has done an admirable job with what he has been faced with.

I do agree about Strong being an excellent HC and having his players prepared. They had a cupcake schedule but made it count and proved everyone wrong last night.

Golden will not get the guys into the program like the previous HCs.fsu and uf are now getting those guys that Miami used to get.

Posted

Golden will not get the guys into the program like the previous HCs.fsu and uf are now getting those guys that Miami used to get.

Signing day is going to be a big shock for you.

Posted

Signing day is going to be a big shock for you.

i hope so.

Posted

How anyone can doubt Al Golden is beyond me. Fear the tie.