Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hope this works this time (2011)

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So UNC has officially offered McAdoo, wonder how long it takes him to commit.

Posted · Report post

Well with 9 out of 10 first class programs having offered, I imagine it will talk a while...

Posted · Report post

I think McAdoo has an official scheduled for CH next month...Maybe then.

As an aside, it seems Kendall Marshall is moving back up in the rankings after winning MVP at the NBA top 100 a week ago, then followed that up by winning MVP at Deron Williams camp....I'm hearing he controls a game like Jason Kidd.

Posted · Report post

Would have been nice if Harrow hadn't had stress fractures during the NBA and Deron Williams camps. He and Marshall are a nice contrast in styles and should be a fun matchup to watch in the future.

Posted · Report post

I read earlier today that McAdoo really likes Billy Donovan and that FL has been on him the longest...This recruiting battle may be tougher than I thought...But the fact is, and people like to assume, that the big programs just select players...Not true at all.

Posted · Report post

Nevermind...wrong post.

Posted · Report post

I read earlier today that McAdoo really likes Billy Donovan and that FL has been on him the longest...This recruiting battle may be tougher than I thought...But the fact is, and people like to assume, that the big programs just select players...Not true at all.

Read today that McAdoo is heading to Duke in August. He hopes to cut his list from 9 down again at the end of August.

In my eyes, it still seems like Carolina and Florida sit atop this recruitment, with Duke moving up.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments