Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thunderraiden

This defense has a chance to be special with a safety.

41 posts in this topic

Eric Reid disgusts me.

Hopkins torched his ass all day even when Reid was playing to that side.

I'm not a fan of any of the safety's in this class except Tony Jefferson and even him I'm a little skeptical about.

Personally I'd just grab a safety in free agency that is a proven player in this league.

Dream Player: Jarius Byrd

Realistic Choice: Louis Delmas

I thought Campbell and Godfrey played well and I still think Nakamura or Martin can be a great 4th safety, but we absolutely need one more starting caliber safety. Whether we get them in free agency (scrap heap?) or via the draft - it absolutely needs to happen. Also need another starting CB. There are a few serviceable free agent DBs available in free agency, lets hope the new GM can free up some $$$.

The draft so far looks average or below- of course, the hype hasn't started yet. As usual, I hope we can trade down from 14 to add picks unless someone amazing drops that low. I just don't see that happening this year.

Holy mother of God...so many draft newbs in here, I can't even choose which one to correct...

If we could trade down, pick up S Kenny Vacarro from Texas and an extra pick (ideally a 3rd but more likely a 4th), then target a DT like Kawann Short, Sharrif Floyd, or Sylvester Williams in the 2nd round, I'd be pretty happy with the draft.