Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 Panthers Highlight Vid

36 posts in this topic

Posted

I wanna cry after watching that vid. We all had so much hope into this season. It didn't go as plan. I guess we'll have to wait another year to hope again. I miss winning, competitive, and physicality so far. 2013-2014 please give us Panthers Fans something to cheer about.

Posted

Well done man, hopefully well get it done next season. Should be an interesting offseason as well

Posted

A remix of the song called "time" from the movie inception

Thx. Purchased

Posted

Very well done. Powerful job there.

Posted

Excellent as always. Good work

Painful to watch though.

Posted

Good stuff, man!

Posted

@CL3_83: Watch this video PANTHER FANS!! 2012 Season Highlights. I know the guy that put it together!!

@CL3_83: @DeAngeloRB @PanthersPR @josephperson @ItsGHardy @James_Dator @Blafell1 @jonbeason

@CL3_83: 50janderson @jjones9 @randywattson @Jonathanstewar1 @RyanKalil @LukeKuechly @RealMikeWilbon @SteveReedAP@AdamSchefter

@CL3_83: @TheCatman1 @TD58SDTM @frankalex90 @CameronNewton @captain_41 @PanthersPR @50janderson

@CL3_83: I know and can contact the creator of that 2012 Panthers Highlight Video. Let me know if you want to contact him. I'll put you in touch

And of course I posted the video on every Tweet! I'm trying to make this thing go viral! And trying to get Lil Smitty PAID!

1 person likes this

Posted

Great video sir! I could see this on the official Panthers page and not be disappointed in the least.

Posted

@CL3_83: Watch this video PANTHER FANS!! 2012 Season Highlights. I know the guy that put it together!!

@CL3_83: @DeAngeloRB @PanthersPR @josephperson @ItsGHardy @James_Dator @Blafell1 @jonbeason

@CL3_83: 50janderson @jjones9 @randywattson @Jonathanstewar1 @RyanKalil @LukeKuechly @RealMikeWilbon @SteveReedAP@AdamSchefter

@CL3_83: @TheCatman1 @TD58SDTM @frankalex90 @CameronNewton @captain_41 @PanthersPR @50janderson

@CL3_83: I know and can contact the creator of that 2012 Panthers Highlight Video. Let me know if you want to contact him. I'll put you in touch

And of course I posted the video on every Tweet! I'm trying to make this thing go viral! And trying to get Lil Smitty PAID!

Sweet man!

Apparently Deangelo tweeted it. I'm gonna go look now.

Posted

It's amazing how half of you were bashing the guy for the 'troll' stunt he did, once he uploads one of his videos, you love him again..

Great video as always man.

Posted

4007g6675.gif

Posted

Loved it !! Keep pounding and lets keep positive. This is a good bunch, cant wait to see them running back on the field at the end of the summer.