#31 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

@CL3_83: Watch this video PANTHER FANS!! 2012 Season Highlights. I know the guy that put it together!!

@CL3_83: @DeAngeloRB @PanthersPR @josephperson @ItsGHardy @James_Dator @Blafell1 @jonbeason

@CL3_83: 50janderson @jjones9 @randywattson @Jonathanstewar1 @RyanKalil @LukeKuechly @RealMikeWilbon @SteveReedAP@AdamSchefter

@CL3_83: @TheCatman1 @TD58SDTM @frankalex90 @CameronNewton @captain_41 @PanthersPR @50janderson

@CL3_83: I know and can contact the creator of that 2012 Panthers Highlight Video. Let me know if you want to contact him. I'll put you in touch

And of course I posted the video on every Tweet! I'm trying to make this thing go viral! And trying to get Lil Smitty PAID!

#32 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

Great video sir! I could see this on the official Panthers page and not be disappointed in the least.

#33 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

@CL3_83: Watch this video PANTHER FANS!! 2012 Season Highlights. I know the guy that put it together!!

@CL3_83: @DeAngeloRB @PanthersPR @josephperson @ItsGHardy @James_Dator @Blafell1 @jonbeason

@CL3_83: 50janderson @jjones9 @randywattson @Jonathanstewar1 @RyanKalil @LukeKuechly @RealMikeWilbon @SteveReedAP@AdamSchefter

@CL3_83: @TheCatman1 @TD58SDTM @frankalex90 @CameronNewton @captain_41 @PanthersPR @50janderson

@CL3_83: I know and can contact the creator of that 2012 Panthers Highlight Video. Let me know if you want to contact him. I'll put you in touch

And of course I posted the video on every Tweet! I'm trying to make this thing go viral! And trying to get Lil Smitty PAID!

Sweet man!

Apparently Deangelo tweeted it. I'm gonna go look now.

#34 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,518 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

It's amazing how half of you were bashing the guy for the 'troll' stunt he did, once he uploads one of his videos, you love him again..

Great video as always man.

#35 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,195 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

Posted Image

#36 CardiacCat

CardiacCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

Loved it !! Keep pounding and lets keep positive. This is a good bunch, cant wait to see them running back on the field at the end of the summer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.