Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok, it's Friday, and still no GM.

55 posts in this topic

Posted

@Christopher5784 New GM should decide. Doubt anything happens this week.

— Tom Sorensen (@tomsorensen)

January 2, 2013

Well according to Tom Sorenson's response to my tweet, looks like we will have to be a bit more patient..

@Christopher5784. New GM should decide. Dont expect anything this week.- Tom Sorensen

Posted

https://twitter.com/...582808422522880

Well according to Tom Sorenson's response to my tweet, looks like we will have to be a bit more patient..

@Christopher5784. New GM should decide. Dont expect anything this week.- Tom Sorensen

Makes sense to me. The soonest I expect to hear about a GM is Friday. If that's the case Rivera will be employed at least until Monday.

Posted

Waits for "gm to be signed next week" similar to the infamous drew brees contract extension thread.

1 person likes this

Posted

That doosh blocked me for absolutely no reason I never even mentioned the guy lol

Posted

The wife has been home for two months recovering from surgery. That in itself is enough for me to forget what day it is.

Good to see some of you are at least congnizant enough to catch my error. I was trying to be silly and it backfired. Sounds about right. At least that is what I am going to tell myself.

Posted

It's Saturday...and I'm drunk

Posted

Btw IAmHubby, no worries; Meangelo just one upped you on idiot of the day but the day is still young (33 minutes into Thursday to be exact).

Posted

Early start?

Was trying to keep the tradition going. Should have just stayed out of the way. Sometimes I just have no clue. But hey, after 20+ years of marriage, making a mistake is common place. Or at least that is what the wife says.

Posted

You asshole, you made me check my calender.

Posted

Btw IAmHubby, no worries; Meangelo just one upped you on idiot of the day but the day is still young (33 minutes into Thursday to be exact).

If it really is Thursday why did I even start this thread? I blame Mr. Scott. He tricked me into it.

Posted

You asshole, you made me check my calender.

Hey, I have a calendar on my desk and still, missed it by that much.

Posted

HI offseason you'd hit your stride already