Photo
- - - - -

From what I have read here, I think it's safe to assume that at least half of you would go down on Cam Newton

this board is fucking cray

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

#61 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

So celebrating TDs, & FDs is = to forcing dogs to fight & cheating on your wife in your mind... You said something about IQ earlier...

Am I a Vick fan or something? I hate that stupid piece of poo. But, if you want to talk shitheads, I have a name for you....Rae Carruth.

Try again, Corky....

#62 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

oh yeah? Can you read?

As I said, this board is filled with closeted freaks who want to swallow their beloved losing quarterback.

So now 3= the board being filled... Does your seeing sex every time you see Cam's name confuse you? I mean that first one just mentioned Cam being a sex symbol & you saw that as homoerotic. A straight man can't identify another man as a sex symbol without wanting to engage in sexual activity in your mind?

#63 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

So now 3= the board being filled... Does your seeing sex every time you see Cam's name confuse you? I mean that first one just mentioned Cam being a sex symbol & you saw that as homoerotic. A straight man can't identify another man as a sex symbol without wanting to engage in sexual activity in your mind?

You are projecting.

#64 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

Am I a Vick fan or something? I hate that stupid piece of poo. But, if you want to talk shitheads, I have a name for you....Rae Carruth.

Try again, Corky....

So now someone celebrating TDs & first downs = murdering you pregnant girlfriend.

Oh, & the dead girl's name you are trying to use to win web points was Cookie. She was a really sweet lady who didn't deserve what happened but don't let her death & the fact that her son is severely disabled because he spent 15 minutes inside a corpse with no oxygen stop you.

Stay classy dumbass.

#65 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

Try again, Corky....

I like your sig, man.

#66 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

Why the hell is this thread still going?

Is the troll still hungry?

#67 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

You are projecting.

Well I'm an actor so I'm around gay dudes a lot. Plenty of chances (& offers) for gay sex but I haven't so... No... I'm not.

You read threads, you see gay sex in enough of them to create a thread about gay sex, you post 3 that you think prove your point & one just mentions that Cam is a sex symbol & on top of that you get defensinve when someone questions why you see gay sex in so much of what you read...

#68 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

Told y'all the op was a f*g lol

#69 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

You say that like it's a bad thing...

*first post...hey, y'all!*

To hell with you. You neg repped me already and you have only been here like 5 minutes. Rep is srs business! :growl:

Just kidding (although you did neg rep me)! Welcome to the Huddle.

#70 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

Anyhow, let's stay on topic. I don't care about your Matt Ryan comments. He is a winner and he isn't a childish bitch like your fraud of a quarterback. He's actually won games and shown himself to be a good leader. There isn't an argument here. Cam= loser. Ryan= winner.

I started this thread in response to the rampant homoeroticism that has taken over this board. I've actually seen people suggest that people dislike Cam because he is a sex symbol, not because he is a selfish diva with the IQ of a labrador retriever.

GET THE *** OFF MY FORUM!!!

#71 BigBoss

BigBoss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

literally 2 points.

#72 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

I need attention. I should start celebrating touchdowns while my team is getting blown out.

Tell me, when did that happen since you know so much about our team?

#73 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

Matt Ryan has the arm of a 3rd string highschool quarterback. He can't throw longer than 40 yards. Good luck winning it all dinkicng and dunking.

#74 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

I think he was referring to the A-Town Stomp but I'm pretty sure we were winning when that happened lol.

#75 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

no but really.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.