Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Observer article regarding Rivera/GM

63 posts in this topic

Chargers started interviews on Tuesday with Raye and have continued since then.

The Jaguars are pretty far along in the process with David Caldwell. He's had two interviews with the Jaguars so far.

The Cardinals are starting the process this weekend as well.

The Chiefs will either bring in Heckart as the GM or

Lets see the Jets are starting Interviews this weekend, Rex Ryan isn't involved at all in the process.

The Panther's I'd expect to start this weekend after JR get's back. There's three targets and one of them will get hired and It'll most likely be on Monday when that happens after they've all had their interviews.

Raye is an in-house candidate. Of the teams with openings, I think only the Chargers and Cards have those.

I'd only heard that the Jags asked to interview Caldwell (as well as Gamble and someone else).

Raye is an in-house candidate. Of the teams with openings, I think only the Chargers and Cards have those.

I'd only heard that the Jags asked to interview Caldwell (as well as Gamble and someone else).

As to the Chargers part, Ron Wolf gave information out that interviews had started. Just wouldn't say who all they've interviewed already.

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet

Hear #Falcons VP of player personnel David Caldwell is meeting with #Jaguars today. He reportedly met with em earlier. Keim also candidate

Adam Caplan@caplannfl

Source confirms Falcons director of player personnel David Caldwell interviewed again today for the Jaguars GM job. 2nd time for him.

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet

Hear #Falcons VP of player personnel David Caldwell is meeting with #Jaguars today. He reportedly met with em earlier. Keim also candidate

Adam Caplan@caplannfl

Source confirms Falcons director of player personnel David Caldwell interviewed again today for the Jaguars GM job. 2nd time for him.

So getting an early start, but still a few other candidates to go.

Still looks like most of the action will be next week.

So basically the Jags are the only ones who've interviewed an outside candidate (Chargers interviewed in-house, Reid is bringing Heckert along for the ride - no doubt if Reid went elsewhere that Heckert WOULD NOT be in KC).

So getting an early start, but still a few other candidates to go.

Still looks like most of the action will be next week.

This past Monday was black Monday, lets consider next Monday the Green one. lol

All for the Falcons FO losing anyone of talent.

So basically the Jags are the only ones who've interviewed an outside candidate (Chargers interviewed in-house, Reid is bringing Heckert along for the ride - no doubt if Reid went elsewhere that Heckert WOULD NOT be in KC).

Pretty much, most of the interviews are scheduled for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Same goes with Coaches.

For example, McCoy has three interviews set up and 2 are for Saturday and one is on Sunday. That's pretty much how it looks right now.

Ok here's another thing. How many bosses would WAIT to fire somebody? That doesn't make any sense from a business perspective. I think he's going to deliver an ultimatum, and tell Rivera he needs to get his big boy pants on.

Anyone know when our Gettleman/Ross interviews are scheduled? While I'd assume them being during the weekend like most others, I haven't heard anything concrete about it.

Anyone know when our Gettleman/Ross interviews are scheduled? While I'd assume them being during the weekend like most others, I haven't heard anything concrete about it.

Been no word that I've seen.

We were the second to ask about Ross, the first on Gettleman. If Keim is on the list, we'd be something like the fourth or fifth.

Here's something funny. Heckart and Pat Shurmur reunited under Reid in KC. Shurmur is expected to be Andy Reid's choice for OC.

Here's something funny. Heckart and Pat Shurmur reunited under Reid in KC. Shurmur is expected to be Andy Reid's choice for OC.

And McNabb his backup QB.

Wonder if he rehires Juan Castillo to coach OL or Brad Childress as QB Coach.