Photo
- - - - -

A Mock Draft Thingamajigger

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#46 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

Correction, you do not scout AT ALL.

You're a boxscore scout. Someone who just looks at stats of your favorite players on CBS sports or Walter football.

You are a JOKE. It's so crazy to me that you think you are such a draft expert when I literally had never heard anyone talk outta their ass so much in my life.

Oh you were one of the first users to mention Fisher??? Cool me too!!! Oh but I wanted Joeckel!! So it doesn't count!! How silly of me to want the best LT in the draft when we were looking at a top 5 pick!!11

You and bigsyke bring down the IQ of this draft forum so badly that it is starting to get boring here. I can not talk with you simply because of how DUMB and frustrating you are to talk with.

Growl nailed it perfectly, you look like a fugging fool but you are way too dumb to ever realize it. And bigsyke is your little bitch going around holding your microscopic penis, really wouldn't be surprised if it was another alt of yours

bwood at it again. cant help but mention my name in post that has nothing do with me lol

keep on supporting rapist. that should shut you up.(dont think i didnt notice lol)

#47 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

Please don't delete this post. I hope you won't get ban again soon

I don't give a fug if I get banned haha, this isn't my life like it is yours.

The only reason I come on here now is to laugh at what a joke this draft forum has become due to teenagers posting mocks 24.0 and overhyping the FUG outta prospects because most of you are just youtube/boxscore scouts haha.

If anyone wants to talk draft for real with guys that actually know how to evaluate talent, let me know, that's where I'll be.

#48 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

bwood at it again. cant help but mention my name in post that has nothing do with me lol

keep on supporting rapist. that should shut you up.(dont think i didnt notice lol)

Did you really stoop to that level lol. First threatening to knock me out and now a fugging Kobe rape joke?

Let me guess, bobcats fan? Why does whatever I say always get turned around to the lakers lol? Everything, always comes back to the lakers.

I understand that you are all jealous of the greatest team and player of all time, but please try to keep it seperate from football talk.

Oh and the Kobe Bryant rape jokes are equivalent to the $cam Newton Lap Top jokes. Both are false claims and are used in desperate times in an argument by a troll.

#49 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

Did you really stoop to that level lol. First threatening to knock me out and now a fugging Kobe rape joke?

Let me guess, bobcats fan? Why does whatever I say always get turned around to the lakers lol? Everything, always comes back to the lakers.

I understand that you are all jealous of the greatest team and player of all time, but please try to keep it seperate from football talk.

Oh and the Kobe Bryant rape jokes are equivalent to the $cam Newton Lap Top jokes. Both are false claims and are used in desperate times in an argument by a troll.

so sad for bwoods. lol he is so mad. he only posted back because he knows i got his number with the rape joke in the LAST argument. i own bwoods so sad it isnt even funny. stick to surfing "BRO"... lol

bwoods acts like he is a gm. lol stop living in the matrix my dude.

take your sigs advice and find something to die for. what you know about pac anyways little house boy.

#50 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

so sad for bwoods. lol he is so mad. he only posted back because he knows i got his number with the rape joke in the LAST argument. i own bwoods so sad it isnt even funny. stick to surfing "BRO"... lol

bwoods acts like he is a gm. lol stop living in the matrix my dude.

take your sigs advice and find something to die for. what you know about pac anyways little house boy.

HAHAHAHAHA syke strikes again!!

I'm from LA little boy! What YOU know bout pac??

You talk shitt like like a teenage girl. You don't have anyone's number you just look like another fugging laker hater. Please tell me who your NBA team is LOL.

#51 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

HAHAHAHAHA syke strikes again!!

I'm from LA little boy! What YOU know bout pac??

You talk shitt like like a teenage girl. You don't have anyone's number you just look like another fugging laker hater. Please tell me who your NBA team is LOL.

pac wasnt from la though only moved because of suge knight/deathrow.

his first rap name was mc newyork. and he was born in newyork.

stop it buddy.

#52 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

oh and kobe aint even the best player ever on lakers franchise............ kareem,magic,west are all better. not mention jordan is the greatest of all time. try again loser.

#53 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

pac wasnt from la though only moved because of suge knight/deathrow.

his first rap name was mc newyork. and he was born in newyork.

stop it buddy.

That's not I was insinuating you fool...

I'm from LA and grew up listening to Pac in his prime. Tupac is my favorite MC of all time and an icon in the city of Los Angeles.

I'm not going to get in a fugging Kobe vs MJ debate with you. You're a laker hater and I'm a laker fan so we all know it will never end.

You should go to bed before you through another temper tantrum and start threatening to knock me out over the Internet LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com