Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

Another day down...

40 posts in this topic

I mean people are so antsy to make any kind of move. You guys would get excited if they brought Matt Millen in here to run things.

Chill out!

Beane is going to be the GM. I know it. U know it. Prepare yourselves.

1 person likes this

He is not going to fire Rivera though. If he was going to fire him he would have did it a long time ago. The only way I can say it would be otherwise is if he is going to leave that up completely with the GM. I also don't know why everybody is freaking out. Nobody hasn't been hired anywhere yet minus the Andy Reid situation.

No I agree with you he isn't going to fire Rivera. I think the only way he does is for the "big splash" and the only one of those is Kelly.... who I don't think he will hire BUT is not in play till Friday anyway.

I mean people are so antsy to make any kind of move. You guys would get excited if they brought Matt Millen in here to run things.

Child out!

That awkward moment when you're trying to sound mature & intelligent but you misspell "chill".

That awkward moment when you're trying to sound mature & intelligent but you misspell "chill".

Or when your iPhone 5 sneaks an auto correct in without u catching it. Don't have that problem with your flip phone, eh?

1 person likes this

Rivera isn't going anywhere. Trust me, the source I don't have told me so.

Or when your iPhone 5 sneaks an auto correct in without u catching it. Don't have that problem with your flip phone, eh?

"Uh-oh! I look like an ass! Better, insinuate that I'm somehow more successful!"

:phone:(I has iPhonez!!!)

1 person likes this

"Uh-oh! I look like an ass! Better, insinuate that I'm somehow more successful!"

:phone:(I has iPhonez!!!)

Or do that, and look more like an ass

Or do that, and look more like an ass

Or start a thread worrying about something you have no control over & look more like an ass.

Bingo.

Rivera will be kept as head coach. Those not in favor will get upset, make a thread about how they hate mediocrity and how this organization accepts mediocrity and why we can't have nice things, and (my personal favorite) "I'm not spending another dime on this team until *insert coach/GM/player name here* is gone!"

However, by the time summer rolls around they'll have talked themselves into every move being the right move (Exhibit A: DeAngelo's extension last year.)

By September, we'll have threads about how awesome the team is going to be and how everyone needs to be the best fan possible and your typical threads highlighting fluff pieces about players in the media.

Heed Mr. TD's advice and expect the worst.

Bingo.

Rivera will be kept as head coach. Those not in favor will get upset, make a thread about how they hate mediocrity and how this organization accepts mediocrity and why we can't have nice things, and (my personal favorite) "I'm not spending another dime on this team until *insert coach/GM/player name here* is gone!"

However, by the time summer rolls around they'll have talked themselves into every move being the right move (Exhibit A: DeAngelo's extension last year.)

By September, we'll have threads about how awesome the team is going to be and how everyone needs to be the best fan possible and your typical threads highlighting fluff pieces about players in the media.

Heed Mr. TD's advice and expect the worst.

Is that all?