Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yahoo Writer says Deangelo a HOF with Adrian Peterson if give opportunity

44 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsports.yahoo.com%2Fnews%2Ffew-small-twists-fate-deangelo-williams-could-same-223300582--nfl.html&h=fAQH4W2HN&s=1

"With just a few small twists of fate, DeAngelo Williams could have been every bit as dominant as Peterson is today"

Pretty much yaps on how deangelo had to split carries, ap didn't. Provided some interesting facts though. Still...kinda of laughable. Love dwill though!

Posted · Report post

Don't know why link has Facebook on it....found it from deangelos fb page though

Posted · Report post

I saw this. Interesting article

Posted · Report post

Anyone can write for yahoo I think....almost has Bleacher Report qualities.

But you can't argue about the opportunity thing. We have a clusterfug of well paid rushers. Pointless

Posted · Report post

I was just about to post this. If we were to trade DWill, I would hope it would be to a team that sees his value and wants just one feature back. Maybe they'd give us a high draft pick for him. Though I'd rather keep him as our feature back.

Posted · Report post

Anyone can write for yahoo I think....almost has Bleacher Report qualities.

But you can't argue about the opportunity thing. We have a clusterfug of well paid rushers. Pointless

This. Yahoo! let's people write articles now. Hell, I came across one the other day that talked about a group of aliens establishing a new sneaker brand on Earth. Weird as hell.

Posted · Report post

He wouldnt be AP but he could have been a Jamal Charles or Arian Foster.

Posted · Report post

This. Yahoo! let's people write articles now. Hell, I came across one the other day that talked about a group of aliens establishing a new sneaker brand on Earth. Weird as hell.

Article repeats the exact same thought in repeated sentences. Dead give away.

Some of his other yahoo articles are....a fan's analysis of the Lakers

Posted · Report post

I think DWill is happy with his career compared to say Laurence Maroney or Joseph Addai's(other than his rings he won with LSU and with the Colts)...

Posted · Report post

those people commenting are retarded. But Don't worry, I told them

Posted · Report post

HOF RB's don't go down on first contact/arm tackles.

Posted · Report post

Don't forget, in 2008 DeAngelo had 1,515 rushing yards and 18 TDs (along with 121 receiving yards and 2 TDs) and he was splitting carries with J-Stew as well (who had 836 rushing yards and and 10 TDs himself). If we had stuck with the Fox ball control offense, D-Will would be spoken of as a top 5 back in the league.