Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Bottom Line Over the Gun Issue

31 posts in this topic

Posted

The bottom line on guns is this. People want them for 3 reasons:

1) It is their toys

2) It makes them feel empowered

3) It makes them feel tough

Posted

Who needs guns anyway, starting with the great metamorphosis (Dec 21 2012) we'll be able to shoot mind bullets

Posted

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE, TO THE NEW AGE

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE, TO THE NEW AGE

WHOAOAOAOAOAOAOO

Posted

4) to get food

5) to protect themselves in certain areas of the country from wild animals, or Detroit

Posted

The bottom line on guns is this. People want them for 3 reasons:

1) It is their toys

2) It makes them feel empowered

3) It makes them feel tough

If anyone thinks of a firearm as a toy then they will usually remove themself from the gene pool. They are anything but.

Posted

I hold much respect for you, and your posts Venom...even though I believe very little of them.

But our military will not take up arms against us. Our military men/women would rather fight to uphold our constitution that Delhommey, Panthro, Zod, mmmmbeans, etc seem to hate.

Agreed, and thank you. The powers that be don't quite have us as conditioned as they would like. If it were to ever come down to it, I too would seriously doubt that the military would go through with the horrific agendas of the establishment. I'm very confident that they would refuse such orders. Its practically over for TPTB anyways...so luckily it will never get to that point.

Posted

I'm disappointed. When I seen the title of the thread and OP I thought we'd be discussing this:

12097428-alien-with-ray-gun.jpg