Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CamNewton316

Panthers not behind in coaching search

41 posts in this topic

I'm going to enjoy post season football for now. IF something happens in the next couple of weeks, I'm sure we'll hear about it. No sense in worrying about this stuff right now.

1 person likes this

Everyone wants to j?

j = jimmy

To jimmy means to stand around in your pajamas and get paid millions for doing jack poo.

JR did exactly what I would do were I in his position. Give myself a week to really think it all over. This is millions of dollars and the jobs of dozens of people being decided here, not just titles and whatnot.

I certainly hope he's been thinking about this for more than a week.

For real doe. If he didn't have a plan when he fired Hurney then we are in trouble.

Did anyone else see Titans Exec Dawson mention as GM? Maybe he is the mystery candidate.

So now it's Saturday for the meeting, eh?

On Saturday you can get 2 EggBo biscuits and a gallon of Iced Tea for 4.95. Sounds more like a party than a meeting.

Did anyone else see Titans Exec Dawson mention as GM? Maybe he is the mystery candidate.

I haven't seen it but I'm looking him up now.

Ernie Accorsi has.

The last part about wanting a prospect with strong scouting background makes me feel a lot better the GM wont be Beanie Weenie

If Richardson was going to fire Rivera, he would have done it right after the season. He would have at least met with Rivera right after the season. There is NO WAY, he would wait an entire week to meet with Rivera and then fire him. That makes absolutely no sense. The meeting is probably about the new GM, where Rivera see's this team going, and plans moving forward. There is no way this meeting is to fire Rivera. That's nonsense.

not unless he was wanting the new GM to make that call.

On Saturday you can get 2 EggBo biscuits and a gallon of Iced Tea for 4.95. Sounds more like a party than a meeting.

Lol

here the link guys i am on my ps3 and could not fit everything in http://www.heraldonline.com/2013/01/03/4519219/panthers-not-behind-in-coaching.html#wgt=rcntnews