Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my mock draft.

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Very entertaining and these stupid arguments always tend to involve the same ole person but shut up already

Posted

Bwood and syke gonna fug yet?

1 person likes this

Posted

Can anyone recall the last time someone actually stopped low enough to talk about how they could knock another user out?

Has to be the illiterate saints troll that called Philly out.

What about the one that wanted to box with zod? Then changed his mind to basketball?

Posted

Let's give out PIES. Whoever get more pies from a certain period win.Let's start right now, and end it in 5min.

JKing!

Posted

What about the one that wanted to box with zod? Then changed his mind to basketball?

Yea someone was calling out Zod not long ago. It wasn't bb related though. He was literally making threads calling Zod out.

Posted

Yea someone was calling out Zod not long ago. It wasn't bb related though. He was literally making threads calling Zod out.

Yeah everyone laughed at him then he was saying that he was mad and wanted to play zod in basketball. poo was funny.

Posted

Yeah everyone laughed at him then he was saying that he was mad and wanted to play zod in basketball. poo was funny.

Was this the same one that Zod told him he knew exactly where he live through his ip address

Posted

okay so your a "bro" type of dude. lol stick to surfing.

Is that suppose to be a diss lol? I love living by the beach and being able to surf year round...

Posted

Was this the same one that Zod told him he knew exactly where he live through his ip address

Yeah same guy I think. He was from greenville I think.

Posted

Let's give out PIES. Whoever get more pies from a certain period win.Let's start right now, and end it in 5min.

JKing!

Wanna hear something funny? Since I got banned, I can only go on the huddle on my iPhone.

You can't see pie, rep, or signatures.

So tell me chuck, how am I doing in that department? Since it fascinates you so much. I've been around or like 2 months and I bet that im not that far from you hahaha.

Posted

Y'all killing this poor thread man.

Posted

Wanna hear something funny? Since I got banned, I can only go on the huddle on my iPhone.

You can't see pie, rep, or signatures.

So tell me chuck, how am I doing in that department? Since it fascinates you so much. I've been around or like 2 months and I bet that im not that far from you hahaha.

Damn that suck! I guess you really do live off PIES.