#16 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

LOL this is great, typical assholes getting tough behind a screen. Bwood I see that your diss strategies have not evolved from "lol what are you like 12 GTFO." Can't say I would've called that, way to make someone your bitch. Calling someone noob or NEWB is fuging weak. Post counts and join dates don't mean poo. If you guys are going to criticize something make it the text not age or tenure or manhood. Nobody cares whose dick is bigger here

#17 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,271 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

LOL this is great, typical assholes getting tough behind a screen. Bwood I see that your diss strategies have not evolved from "lol what are you like 12 GTFO." Can't say I would've called that, way to make someone your bitch. Calling someone noob or NEWB is fuging weak. Post counts and join dates don't mean poo. If you guys are going to criticize something make it the text not age or tenure or manhood. Nobody cares whose dick is bigger here

I love having swagga around here

#18 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:29 PM

Dude you're lost. The only one acting tough is the kid that is trying to arrange a fight over the Internet lol. This guy is actually twelve. There is no way he is any with the way he has portrayed himself.

#19 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

Can anyone recall the last time someone actually stopped low enough to talk about how they could knock another user out?

Has to be the illiterate saints troll that called Philly out.

#20 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

Dude you're lost. The only one acting tough is the kid that is trying to arrange a fight over the Internet lol. This guy is actually twelve. There is no way he is any with the way he has portrayed himself.

okay maybe I went to far. but even when im wrong everyone on this board reponds to me in positve and helpful way. bwoods is the only who likes to torture me. he thinks im a kid because he probably is a kid. no one will arrange a fight over the internet since you stay in *** country. lol im from the south where real men are grown boy.

like i said i was wrong but bwood really push me all the time.

#21 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

Can anyone recall the last time someone actually stopped low enough to talk about how they could knock another user out?

Probably the Nick Hood incident.

#22 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

didnt a guy just tell zod he would hunt him down and he better have bodyguards???

#23 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

okay maybe I went to far. but even when im wrong everyone on this board reponds to me in positve and helpful way. bwoods is the only who likes to torture me. he thinks im a kid because he probably is a kid. no one will arrange a fight over the internet since you stay in *** country. lol im from the south where real men are grown boy.

like i said i was wrong but bwood really push me all the time.

Maybe I think you're a kid because your extremely poor grammar and spelling. Or maybe it's because you say absolutely ridiculous things about the panthers that only someone who just started liking this team would say.

You try to pull the "U mad" card to get yourself out of criticism but you are the one that freaks out, uses words like retard, and faggot, and then proceed to threaten to knock me out and bitch slap me.

LOL at your life bro.

#24 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

okay so your a "bro" type of dude. lol stick to surfing.

#25 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,271 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

Very entertaining and these stupid arguments always tend to involve the same ole person but shut up already

#26 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,367 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

Bwood and syke gonna fug yet?

#27 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,367 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

What about the one that wanted to box with zod? Then changed his mind to basketball?

#28 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,271 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

Let's give out PIES. Whoever get more pies from a certain period win.Let's start right now, and end it in 5min.

JKing!

#29 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,271 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:50 PM

What about the one that wanted to box with zod? Then changed his mind to basketball?

Yea someone was calling out Zod not long ago. It wasn't bb related though. He was literally making threads calling Zod out.

#30 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,367 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

Yea someone was calling out Zod not long ago. It wasn't bb related though. He was literally making threads calling Zod out.

Yeah everyone laughed at him then he was saying that he was mad and wanted to play zod in basketball. poo was funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com