Photo
- - - - -

my mock draft.

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#11 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationFLORIDA
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Everyone point and laugh at this little 12 year old girl trying to sound tough on the Internet hahahahaha!!!

Oh man did you really just say all of that?? I have never seen such a childish temper tantrum in my entire life.

Ya bro!!! Knock me out on the Internet!!! You an chuck should jump me!!! So ham bro you just went so ham....

LOL bigsyke is my latest little bitch.

no one would have to jump you punk. i see you support rapistS.

#12 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

shouldnt you respond to him on how you feel about his mock.

gamble is decent but is hurt and could save the team money. dwill is decent but he is not worth the money. the team has tied in him.

i love how up and down you bandwagon fans are with dwill. one week hes the worst player now hes great since his little fluke game.

fug u bwoods ill knock you out boy. you better start respecting me for i slap yo ass biitch boy. matter of fact i dont believe you could beat chuck. you just got a big mouth.

lol i told you to leave me alone now im gone ham.

What in the hell just happened here.....

I don't even....

#13 BigSyke

BigSyke

• LocationFLORIDA
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

bwood is a fuccked up fine young male that cant handle the truth. ill let you keep supporting rapist. lol you wouldnt stand up to a real man boy. you think you smart...if you was you would not spend so much time on here chatting. i won as always bwoods have no good come backs.

UMAD hahahahahah

#14 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

This thread just went to Kilgos....

#15 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• LocationSan Diego
SUPPORTER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

This thread just went to Kilgos....

Thread turned Kilgos indeed.

#16 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWilkesboro
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

LOL this is great, typical assholes getting tough behind a screen. Bwood I see that your diss strategies have not evolved from "lol what are you like 12 GTFO." Can't say I would've called that, way to make someone your bitch. Calling someone noob or NEWB is fuging weak. Post counts and join dates don't mean poo. If you guys are going to criticize something make it the text not age or tenure or manhood. Nobody cares whose dick is bigger here

#17 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

LOL this is great, typical assholes getting tough behind a screen. Bwood I see that your diss strategies have not evolved from "lol what are you like 12 GTFO." Can't say I would've called that, way to make someone your bitch. Calling someone noob or NEWB is fuging weak. Post counts and join dates don't mean poo. If you guys are going to criticize something make it the text not age or tenure or manhood. Nobody cares whose dick is bigger here

I love having swagga around here

#18 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• LocationSouthern California
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:29 PM

Dude you're lost. The only one acting tough is the kid that is trying to arrange a fight over the Internet lol. This guy is actually twelve. There is no way he is any with the way he has portrayed himself.

#19 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• LocationSouthern California
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

Can anyone recall the last time someone actually stopped low enough to talk about how they could knock another user out?

Has to be the illiterate saints troll that called Philly out.

#20 BigSyke

BigSyke

• LocationFLORIDA
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

Dude you're lost. The only one acting tough is the kid that is trying to arrange a fight over the Internet lol. This guy is actually twelve. There is no way he is any with the way he has portrayed himself.

okay maybe I went to far. but even when im wrong everyone on this board reponds to me in positve and helpful way. bwoods is the only who likes to torture me. he thinks im a kid because he probably is a kid. no one will arrange a fight over the internet since you stay in *** country. lol im from the south where real men are grown boy.

like i said i was wrong but bwood really push me all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users