Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spoke with Jim Szoke on the phone...

95 posts in this topic

Posted

born in 80 makes you old?

lawdy lawdy lawdy

I just chose a date rayzor, sorry if you we're born in 1980 lol

Posted

Just finished broadcasting school in Charlotte. A classmate of mine and i started a sports podcast. Tonight's episode was our 18th episode but the first 15 or so was really just learning how to do it and get the dynamics down. We've got a pretty good grasp of it now so we are breaching out trying to do interviews and wat not. Next week we hope to get Dave hammil from ESPNu to discuss the bowl games with us.

Sorry forgot to include quotes but have you thought of working with colleges?

Posted

That's pretty cool. Have you thought of working with college's?

Actually I have. uNCc is looking for people to head up the new football media team. I'm looking into that.

Posted

Ah okay, well if you stick with broadcasting and stuff like that let me know, the school that I work for is looking to go FBS and are trying to get publicity, we're really exploring all options right now.

Posted

I finished graduate school in 1980. Then again old age is an attitude not a number.

Posted

I just chose a date rayzor, sorry if you we're born in 1980 lol

lol wasn't born in 80. i was born a lot earlier than that...still not old.

Posted

Ah okay, well if you stick with broadcasting and stuff like that let me know, the school that I work for is looking to go FBS and are trying to get publicity, we're really exploring all options right now.

Sweet, thanks I'm all ears for job opportunities!

Posted

I was born in 1985 and I just spent a week on vacation with my sister and her kids. I feel old as fug.

Posted

I finished graduate school in 1980. Then again old age is an attitude not a number.

lol wasn't born in 80. i was born a lot earlier than that...still not old.

Lol if it makes you guys feel any better I was born in 83. Im not a total newb but I'm not a spring chicken either!

Posted

Sweet, thanks I'm all ears for job opportunities!

No problem, if there was a way you could use media to help us gain attention that would be great.

Posted

I was born in 1985 and I just spent a week on vacation with my sister and her kids. I feel old as fug.

Lol my bad I need to edit my comment to 65.

Posted

No problem, if there was a way you could use media to help us gain attention that would be great.

I've got a website, blog and podcasts and my school is abut to stream my show for four hours every Sunday. Pm me the info ad ill put it out there the best i can.