Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spoke with Jim Szoke on the phone...

95 posts in this topic

Posted

I've got a website, blog and podcasts and my school is abut to stream my show for four hours every Sunday. Pm me the info ad ill put it out there the best i can.

Alright give me about two weeks, I'm on break right now but when I get back I will ask the head coach to write a statement and I will pm it to you.

Thanks in advance.

Posted

(If this has already been talked about I want to say sorry. I've been out of town since Sunday).

Interesting segment from last Sunday's NFL Countdown. They did a segment called "Safe, Out, Leaning Safe, Leaning Out" about coaches on the hot seat. They did 9 or 10 coaches and Rivera wasn't even one of them. Figured he would be in one of the leaning catagories at least. With everything happening here and a new GM coming in I was surprised that they didn't at least mention him. Agian, sorry if this has been discussed already. just got back tonight and didn't see a thread about it.

Posted

Just finished broadcasting school in Charlotte. A classmate of mine and i started a sports podcast. Tonight's episode was our 18th episode but the first 15 or so was really just learning how to do it and get the dynamics down. We've got a pretty good grasp of it now so we are breaching out trying to do interviews and wat not. Next week we hope to get Dave hammil from ESPNu to discuss the bowl games with us.

Did you go to the Carolina School of Broadcasting? I was looking at going there in May and didn't know any students from there to give me a testimony on it...

Posted

On the GM search:

He said he believes the organization is playing this one close to the vest and is really going all out to find the best possible candidate that A: is ok with Rivera having one more year

lol, Norv Turner would probably agree to that, let's try him as GM.

Posted

I'd like to hear this podcast too. Good work regardless.

Some of these kids and their 'swag' are starting to annoy me. *Shakes cane*

Posted

For all you young bucks making "old" jokes, yeah, getting old does suck but it beats the alternative all to hell.

Posted

Damn, even the older guys make 30 sound like you have one foot in the grave... Hell, I really didnt start enjoying life until I was 25, too broke to do anything but screw chicks and drink ice house. Um, maybe it wasnt that bad after all...

Posted

RR is not going to be fired. I don't understand why everyone doesn't get it. We are getting a new GM and that is it and it won't be Beane.

Posted

Good job, sir. Looking to hearing more inside info from you.

Posted

nice job, thanks for posting

Posted

Thanks for the great info!

-old fart

Posted

That works for me.