Sad to say you might have picked a bad day to post it :lol:

(not really something you could help)

#92 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

It took a little longer than expected but here is the interview. You can skip to the 17 min mark for the Jim Szoke interview or listen to the whole thing! Hope you like it but remember this is a work in progress.

http://breakdownspor...inw=670-podcast

Nice! Now JOAT if you could talk to your guy again and ask about our plans at OC, that would be... appreciated... ;) lol

#93 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,401 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

Very good job. I look forward to hearing more of your work going forward.

#94 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• HUDDLER
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

Thank you! I thought you were trollin

Nah I wasn't tRollin but thanks for listening to it. Just a heads up I will be doing the show live at the epicenter next Saturday night. Come check it out. Or if ya like I'm doing a dating show at the epicenter this Saturday from 8-10pm.

#95 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

Great job L-Town. BTW, I speak with Jim now and then, and he is one of the "Good Guys". Knows a helluva lot about this franchise. I last spoke to him about the Los Angeles rumour awhile back. He said basically that this team is a/will be a PERMANENT fixture in the Carolinas. (Think Cape Hatteras Light House or The Gaffney Peach)

Thats great people look at the peach water tower as a symbol of the Carolinas, we always joked it looks like a butt lol. Micheal Gaffney was my great x4 or x5 (idk) grandfather, Gaffney is my moms side.

We all know how it feels to watch all the other teams games on sunday growing up in the Carolinas. No way we let ours go.

Cool story by both the op and you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.