80 replies to this topic

#11 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationRaleigh NC
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

I thought the same thing but with Chip having interviews today it may be too late

I heard Chip say last night that he will take a few days and talk things over with his agent.

#12 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• LocationAlaska
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

I don't foresee a bidding war at all... If you think about it, and watched last nights game... We are the ONLY offense capable of that scheme. We have the personnel and re on the rise. Name another Team that currently is Head Coachless where he could come in right away and run his scheme.

Nobody else finds it odd, that JR won't be talking to Rivera until tomorrow? Giving himself ALL of today to talk to... Oh that's right the guy that Won his bowl game last night?

It's pretty obvious on the timing alone what's going on here. Now, do we get him or not? That remains to be seen. At this point I believe in my heart that JR will be getting the first shot with Chip, if he hasn't already set it all up.

The one thing we have going for us, is that it's Chip Kelly and Everyone should know where he's at at ll times... But teh JR is a sneaky sneaky... I have a feeling that our franchise will be sculpted for yrs to come in the next 24-48 hrs

#13 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

I heard Chip say last night that he will take a few days and talk things over with his agent.

That's good news

#14 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
Guests

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

We dont even have a GM yet. You guys are dreaming big but youre dreaming nontheless.

#15 catfang

catfang

HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

I don't foresee a bidding war at all... If you think about it, and watched last nights game... We are the ONLY offense capable of that scheme. We have the personnel and re on the rise. Name another Team that currently is Head Coachless where he could come in right away and run his scheme.

Nobody else finds it odd, that JR won't be talking to Rivera until tomorrow? Giving himself ALL of today to talk to... Oh that's right the guy that Won his bowl game last night?

It's pretty obvious on the timing alone what's going on here. Now, do we get him or not? That remains to be seen. At this point I believe in my heart that JR will be getting the first shot with Chip, if he hasn't already set it all up.

The one thing we have going for us, is that it's Chip Kelly and Everyone should know where he's at at ll times... But teh JR is a sneaky sneaky... I have a feeling that our franchise will be sculpted for yrs to come in the next 24-48 hrs

We don't have a GM yet. Talking to potential coaches is (should be) the GMs job. Maybe you're right, hell all of us are just guessing, but I would be very surprised if Kelly is hired here.

#16 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:28 AM

post are starting to read like mystery novels now.

#17 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• LocationSC
SUPPORTER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

Kelly will likely already have a job with another team before we even have a GM in place.

#18 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

Kelly will likely already have a job with another team before we even have a GM in place.

probably right and i think thats the case with any other legit coaching options. by the time a new GM is hired there will be no options much better than rivera so we get stuck with the status quo for another year.

#19 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

I don't know much about Kelly, but I don't want any part of this read option poo. That poo should be used once every 17 games.

#20 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

I Don't Want To Get Off On A Rant Here But....

HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:12 AM

Should and will are two different things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users