Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers4lyfe

cowher to carolina?

94 posts in this topic

lol at "Cam is Kordell Stewart 2.0" hahaha

I ment he already won the big game.

Coaches are all the same. They coach for the love. Winning one SB doesn't necessarily mean he has lost that fire. The only worry I see, does he still have that desire? If so, imo, he would have announced he may want back in by now. His silence speaks volumes to me.

1 person likes this

No to the Chin.

Coaches are all the same. They coach for the love. Winning one SB doesn't necessarily mean he has lost that fire. The only worry I see, does he still have that desire? If so, imo, he would have announced he may want back in by now. His silence speaks volumes to me.

Did you watch his final season in Pittsburgh?

Oh lord...

The Huddle needs to take a break at least until a GM is hired.

The Huddle needs to take a break at least until a GM is hired.

Well, I do need to work on my TPS reports.

Anyone got a copy of the new cover sheet?

1 person likes this

Cowher has won a lot of games, won some big games (SB). could put together a real good staff, has a mans chin, and most importantly for some, very demostrative on the side lines. All legitimate reasons for wanting him.

The only drawback. We already have a coach.

Well, that's all I'm really looking for in a coach.

Well, I do need to work on my TPS reports.

Anyone got a copy of the new cover sheet?

tumblr_m588qgiSKz1qgcra2o1_500.gif

Disagree that "demonstrative on the sideline" is a good reason.

I said for some it is a necessity.

And what does my watching his last year in Pitt mean? He left after what,14 years. Been gone another 7. He may not want to return. If he did. Wouldn't he say something by now?

I am behind Rivera. Don't want Cowher. Even if we fire Ron I don't want Cowher. Just bringing up some points of interest. Or maybe just interesting to me.

I said for some it is a necessity.

And what does my watching his last year in Pitt mean? He left after what,14 years. Been gone another 7. He may not want to return. If he did. Wouldn't he say something by now?

I am behind Rivera. Don't want Cowher. Even if we fire Ron I don't want Cowher. Just bringing up some points of interest. Or maybe just interesting to me.

Totally agree with you on this one. I don't think Cowher was that great to begin with, and his reputation makes him seem a lot better or more talented than he really is. If/when Ron gets canned, I'd prefer a lot of other coaches over Bill.

1 person likes this