• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Clayton says "thoughts inside the building are Rivera is safe"

there's no way that a coach that delivered two losing seasons in a row should be "safe" at his job.

guy should be hanging by a thread.

You could be reading too deep into. Safe in the immediate future, but not long term...

You could be reading too deep into. Safe in the immediate future, but not long term...

i hope so.

the longer this poo drags out the less confident i am that they will get this team turned in a positive direction.

Shocked how?

JR is going to reveal that he is actually a ninja. He has been invisible all week.

I made the comment- I'm all for giving Rivera another season.

They replied- I agree, I think you'll be happy.

I wouldn't mind keeping Rivera but I don't want another yes man as our next GM, and I don't want chud either

That sucks because it most likely limits front office moves.

there's no way that a coach that delivered two losing seasons in a row should be "safe" at his job.

guy should be hanging by a thread.

Not just losing seasons.

Started both of them 2-8, basically eliminated from the playoffs before November. Has the same problem of consistently losing games that are decided by 7 points or fewer. Of course, Rivera did win games in December, but they were all games that were completely, and utterly, meaningless.

Well. OK then. Thanks joat, and what I figured.

Side note: what a horrible job of managing this whole thing by the Panther FO. When you hear local channel 3 dude say at the commercial tease "Rivera sits down for his big meeting tomorrow" jesus h christ what a sh!tty-run group. I'm really glad I don't work for the Panthers. smh.

Not just losing seasons.

Started both of them 2-8, basically eliminated from the playoffs before November. Has the same problem of consistently losing games that are decided by 7 points or fewer. Of course, Rivera did win games in December, but they were all games that were completely, and utterly, meaningless.

i'm fine with starting the season off a little slow then building speed as the season progresses so they're hot come playoff time...but losing that much early on is horrible. it doesn't really matter how the season ends if you have no shot at the playoffs. i mean it's good to end on a high note, but there comes a point when you need more than morale boosters at the end of the season. you need to be in position to win.

if we are losing at any point in the season next year the GM needs to be sharpening his axe.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts