Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Clayton says "thoughts inside the building are Rivera is safe"

70 posts in this topic

I'm tired of hearing all these stupid $hit. These reporters just need to shut the hell up. And they get paid to do this $hit.

Gee, I wonder who told him that... :unsure:

Not Yas. lol

Clayton has tons of respect for McCoy and thinks he should be a HC. Actually said he deserved a HC job and a Nobel Prize for the Job he's done in Denver.

That and McCoy is the hottest name in the NFL right now and widely respected in the NFL.

I feel like nobody actually knows anything. So many reports are conflicting and just don't make sense. At this point, I can't imagine Rivera gets fired - but Gannt made a good point on the radio today saying that someone will have to take the fall. I hope that means a Chud/Norv swap out!

Not Yas. lol

Clayton has tons of respect for Clayton and thinks he should be a HC. Actually said he deserved a HC job and a Nobel Prize for the Job he's done in Denver.

That and McCoy is the hottest name in the NFL right now and widely respected in the NFL.

heh

I hope they do decide to keep Rivera. This year they were self proclaimed champions of the world. Immature. Already thought they were great from the praise. They are going to get it next season and Rivera is going to be at the helm. Despite the awful start, game better than last year.

I talked to someone today who would know and I got the impression that Rivera is, indeed, going to be here next season.

I talked to someone today who would know and I got the impression that Rivera is, indeed, going to be here next season.

You talked to JR today?

Was he wearing white socks?

j/k

there's no way that a coach that delivered two losing seasons in a row should be "safe" at his job.

guy should be hanging by a thread.

1 person likes this

there's no way that a coach that delivered two losing seasons in a row should be "safe" at his job.

guy should be hanging by a thread.

You could be reading too deep into. Safe in the immediate future, but not long term...

You could be reading too deep into. Safe in the immediate future, but not long term...

i hope so.

the longer this poo drags out the less confident i am that they will get this team turned in a positive direction.