Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

The Browns are closing in on Chip Kelly

86 posts in this topic

If Kelly can turn the Browns around, then he deserves to be the highest paid coach in NFL history.... I'm a native Ohioan and can tell you that the Browns have been horrible for a long, long time.

1 person likes this

Think the Browns will still suck, with Kelly as HC. Not because Kelly will be a bad NFL coach. Just because its the Browns.

This is obviously good for us. Think about it. When was the last time the Browns made a smart decision? Just shows that kelly will flop in the pros.

just another bad move in the history of the Browns

While Jerry is dining at K&W cafeteria at 3PM, other owners are getting poo done.

/old people joke

This made me laugh. My grandparents go to K&W about 3 times a week around 3 or 4 pm for dinner.

Anyways, good hire by the Browns. I expect they'll make the playoffs next year. Meanwhile, Rivera will probably guide us to a 7-9 or 8-8 record next year.

This is obviously good for us. Think about it. When was the last time the Browns made a smart decision? Just shows that kelly will flop in the pros.

He'll be the next Bill Belichick...he'll do crap for the Browns, then go on to have major success elsewhere.

I'm a native Ohioan and can tell you that the Browns have been horrible for a long, long time.

I'm not a native Ohioan and I can say that the Browns have been horrible for a long, long time :-D

Dane Brugler@dpbrugler

This can't be said enough RT @AlbertBreer NFL folks didn't fall in love with Kelly bc of his offense, it was his ability to build a program

Retweeted by Ryan Lownes View conversation

Hahaha Welp fellas, we missed out on Harbaugh and now look at the niners.

The Browns will be a totally different team now and become a force to be reckon with.

who the hell is going to be his QB in that offense?