Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you pronounce this? 2.0.

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Superfluous is alarmingly absent in y'all's vocabulary...people please read more.

Posted

Southerners can't pronounce mirror or rural. Or any of the seven "dees" of the week - winzdee and sa'ardee especially.

Posted

Posted

Superfluous is alarmingly absent in y'all's vocabulary...people please read more.

Ehh, I'm gonna die in like 60 years. No time to waste learning words that aren't necessary to get by with.

Posted

coincidence

co - in - side - nse

if you say "co in sid ense" you are pronouncing it wrong. Things coincide, they don't coinsid.

Posted

coincidence

co - in - side - nse

if you say "co in sid ense" you are pronouncing it wrong. Things coincide, they don't coinsid.

Dictionary.com disagrees with you :P

http://dictionary.re...coincidence?s=t

(Yeah, I'm that much of a geek that I had to go look it up, due to second-guessing myself)

Posted

Dictionary.com disagrees with you :P

http://dictionary.re...coincidence?s=t

Yes, but I am always right, so....

Posted

WTF is this poo.

Posted

Southerners can't pronounce mirror or rural. Or any of the seven "dees" of the week - winzdee and sa'ardee especially.

I want to punch fugers in the face that assume all people from the South sound like ignorant backwoods people

I don't say the days of the week like that ...and I'm pretty sure I can pronounce the fuging letter "r"..so I can in fact say those two words as well

Posted

My mouth locks up when I try and say rural. Almost as if it is a physical impossibility.

Posted

rur el

Posted

I want to punch fugers in the face that assume all people from the South sound like ignorant backwoods people

I don't say the days of the week like that ...and I'm pretty sure I can pronounce the fuging letter "r"..so I can in fact say those two words as well

Threatening to punch me in no way makes you look like ignorant backwoods people :D

Now take a look in the "meer", and ask yourself: was the person you responded to a southerner making fun of himself?